Any fans on the west coast

southern california here. there is a large following out here but only a few on the boards.

best bet to watch is sunday ticket. Sometimes it can be diffcult to get a falcons game on tv at bars out here.

If you don't want to pay for sunday ticket there are multiple other ways to watch at home, just shoot me a pm ;)

5 hours ago, socalriseup said:

southern california here. there is a large following out here but only a few on the boards.

best bet to watch is sunday ticket. Sometimes it can be diffcult to get a falcons game on tv at bars out here.

If you don't want to pay for sunday ticket there are multiple other ways to watch at home, just shoot me a pm ;)

What part in Socal?

13 hours ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

I'm moving to California in May and wondering if any fans in here reside there and how do you watch games.

depending on where you move to.  Southern ca has a "unofficial" falcons bar that tends to host games almost every week with CA Falcons fans.  If you are moving into the area LMK and I can tell you where it is

I live in the Seattle area after a 5 year haul in Arizona.  ATL before that.

currently I’m in Pleasanton, Ca.  Man they love their Warriors around here but it’s nothing compared to how crazy Seattle is about the Sea Hawks... too bad I have the feeling the Hawks are about to nosedive from what people are used to...

11 hours ago, socalriseup said:

I live in Portland and just roll with Sunday ticket. It’s worth it