Best Free Agency fit

FalconOdense

18 hours ago, FalconOdense said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000917188/article/freeagency-fun-nfc-teddy-bridgewater-to-arizona-cardinals

They have us with Sheldon Richardson. I really love this. He would be an awesome DT next to Grady. 

Isn't he the one that attacked the fans during the Jags game...and got into a fight on the field?? Ehh keep him

Plus his numbers since 2015 have suuuucked. He was a big name a few years ago. Rt now teams are like "Well, maybe it's the system", no he just ain't that good.

Edited by GET-ME-A-DB-TD

28 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Isn't he the one that attacked the fans during the Jags game...and got into a fight on the field?? Ehh keep him

Plus his numbers since 2015 have suuuucked. He was a big name a few years ago. Rt now teams are like "Well, maybe it's the system", no he just ain't that good.

You are way off here.

41 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

You are way off here.

It started with a big scuffle

A fight broke out between the two teams when Sheldon Richardson bulldozed through the Jaguars offensive line on a kneel down and Michael Bennett rolled into the legs of offensive linemen.

-SB nation

yes I stand corrected on the quinton Jefferson fan fight, was correct on everything else tho

1 hour ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

It started with a big scuffle

A fight broke out between the two teams when Sheldon Richardson bulldozed through the Jaguars offensive line on a kneel down and Michael Bennett rolled into the legs of offensive linemen.

-SB nation

yes I stand corrected on the quinton Jefferson fan fight, was correct on everything else tho

I'm sorry I meant to post that to someone else. Sorry to make you go through the trouble.