Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Dog

Tougher Gun Laws - Yea or Nea

NICS is still up and running! hey are backlogged and delaying some responses (Heaven help you if you do not have a valid WCL and are here on a visa or greencard...)

I am sorry to tell you that if you do not have it right now your options are very limited. Very little in the way of inventory and resupply is spotty because of the diminished workforce across the nation (world). 

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/georgians-are-stocking-guns-ammo-amid-coronavirus-fear/Pbirqw7VEAvTu1dMEvhGjJ/

In direct response to your question, if you can find it, this would be my list in order of priority:

AR15 - as many 30 round magazines as you can buy, 1,000 rounds of ammo, red dot optic, sling, portable cleaning kit

Glock 17 or 19, Canik tp9sa or Elite - as many 15-18 round mags as you can find, 1,000 rounds of ammo, double-thickness belt, strong-side holster, cleaning kit

12 ga pump shotgun (Remington/Mossberg) - 1,000 rounds ammo, sling, cleaning kit

TRAIN,TRAIN,TRAIN! - whatever you buy is not a rabbit's foot or a death ray. You have a legal, ethical and moral obligation when wielding something capable of  lethal damage. 

Georgia Gun Club in Buford is still offering multiple classes as well as personal training. Don;t know for how long.

Let me know if I can help. There is alot of bad information out there, I promise to tell you the truth. No matter how ugly.

The ways things are going has made my hardcore liberal friend realize that guns are not just for Hunting, so he bought his first gun a 12ga shotgun and just ordered his first  AR15 kit and picking up a stripped lower from a local Gun Store.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:11 AM, Doug Carlton said:

NICS is still up and running! hey are backlogged and delaying some responses (Heaven help you if you do not have a valid WCL and are here on a visa or greencard...)

I am sorry to tell you that if you do not have it right now your options are very limited. Very little in the way of inventory and resupply is spotty because of the diminished workforce across the nation (world). 

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/georgians-are-stocking-guns-ammo-amid-coronavirus-fear/Pbirqw7VEAvTu1dMEvhGjJ/

In direct response to your question, if you can find it, this would be my list in order of priority:

AR15 - as many 30 round magazines as you can buy, 1,000 rounds of ammo, red dot optic, sling, portable cleaning kit

Glock 17 or 19, Canik tp9sa or Elite - as many 15-18 round mags as you can find, 1,000 rounds of ammo, double-thickness belt, strong-side holster, cleaning kit

12 ga pump shotgun (Remington/Mossberg) - 1,000 rounds ammo, sling, cleaning kit

TRAIN,TRAIN,TRAIN! - whatever you buy is not a rabbit's foot or a death ray. You have a legal, ethical and moral obligation when wielding something capable of  lethal damage. 

Georgia Gun Club in Buford is still offering multiple classes as well as personal training. Don;t know for how long.

Let me know if I can help. There is alot of bad information out there, I promise to tell you the truth. No matter how ugly.

So I managed to get some fire power but now don't have anywhere to shoot or train.  I bought two of your suggestions from a private party and one new.  I really want to shoot the ones I got from a private party to ensure they actually work.  Any recommendations?