FOR THE LOVE OF MAURICE, FALCONS, CHANGE UNIFORMS!!!!

middlegatv

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

I have personally never had an issue with our current uniforms and it wouldn't bother me if we kept them for another 5-10 years. 

I am hesitant on new unis simply because I am scared they would turn out much worse than what we currently have. 

I really do like what we've been wearing occasionally the past couple of seasons. I think they would look even better with our current logo.

usa_today_10443806.0.jpg

julio-jones_pg_600.jpg

free-throwback-650.jpg

Current logo with new number font. optional gray/silver pants. 

So many people on here are stuck in the past. Get over it. I've been absolutely okay with the Falcons uniforms the team has been wearing from 2003-present. I love the red uniforms with the black helmet and the current Falcons logo, and I love our white jerseys too with red numbers,  but that's just me. I like the old school Falcons jerseys in black with the old logo but it looks a bit outdated which is why those are only good for throwbacks now. I wish the Falcons would bring back the red helmet throwbacks with our old black jerseys which we haven't worn since 2012. 

06fc306af4de8032ffd2144a1d1ff400-getty-8

Edited by mqg96

12 hours ago, middlegatv said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22409092/jacksonville-jaguars-new-look-the-field

I know. I know. I know. There are a lot of you who don't get the fascination with uniforms.

But there are a lot of us who do and feel the Falcons are WAY overdue for a uniform change.

As long as they win big games , I dont give a shyt what they wear or dont underneath!

3 hours ago, mqg96 said:

So many people on here are stuck in the past. Get over it. I've been absolutely okay with the Falcons uniforms the team has been wearing from 2003-present. I love the red uniforms with the black helmet and the current Falcons logo, and I love our white jerseys too with red numbers,  but that's just me. I like the old school Falcons jerseys in black with the old logo but it looks a bit outdated which is why those are only good for throwbacks now. I wish the Falcons would bring back the red helmet throwbacks with our old black jerseys which we haven't worn since 2012. 

06fc306af4de8032ffd2144a1d1ff400-getty-8

They can't change helmets anymore, NFL rules stipulate the same helmet must be used all season. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-bans-some-throwback-uniforms-photos-2013-9

The rule changed in 2013. 

I read somewhere that the current uniforms were partly designed by a family member of Mr. Blank. So with that being said, I'm not expecting any changes anytime soon. Unless the rest of his family wants a change, he may listen.

Too bad that for years, us the fans have zero input in this. But it doesn't bother me at all. I just want some shiney hardware in the trophy case!