Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Roosevelt Nix

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Before Dimarco 2011-2012. 

I miss Ovie :(

I got a DVD that has the Falcons wins over the Saints, Bucs and Ravens from 2010 on it that I bought a few months ago and I miss Ovie so much. **** the Lions for ending his career!!

Ovie_Lover and Penumbra like this

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Before Dimarco 2011-2012. 

I miss Ovie :(

My god, I can't believe it's been that long since this place was flooded with Mike Cox jokes. I forgot about Bradie Ewing 

Ovie_Lover likes this

Another guy I miss that the Falcons have never replaced is Jason Snelling. Could you imagine if we had a Jason Snelling teammed with Free and Coleman? That would be awesome!

While we're at it, I think the Falcons, and Matt Ryan in particular, has missed having a WR like Brian Finneran. Finneran was nothing special but his size made him a big target for Ryan. I've always said this, but when Ryan misses he misses high, which is one of the reasons he's always had trouble throwing to shorter receivers like Gabrial and Hardy and before that Douglas.

13 hours ago, stizz said:

The Falcons have always made fullbacks work. Cox, DiMarco, Snelling at times...Coleman was just the exception as a guy who couldn't find his fit here. 

Falcons have to get a legit option this offseason. 

He has to mostly work off of ball movement. He’s living his dream and his story is cool and all but Coleman really shouldn’t be a full time starter

13 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

2013 but he was *** all the way up until 2015. People wanted him gone bad.

The falcons I believe keep bring fullbacks in to beat him out but everytime the other fullback would get hurt. The main one I remember was Mooney! I was all for that guy looked like a beast and blocked good..... got hurt..I believe another guy too. 

poolerspirit likes this

Could have swore I read somewhere that Sarkisian used TE's more than a fullback to block in the running game than Shannahan. 

Know it aint gonna happen in Atlanta, but it should, Ballage looks legit