Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

Not technically about the Falcons but everyone needs to see this.

24 posts in this topic

I don’t know much about this whole situation but apparently the state choir finals are going on in Kentucky and some kids broke out in the national anthem in a hotel lobby. I’m usually not one to get super emotional or caught up in stuff but this had me teary eyed and I want to share this with everyone I can possibly show it to. I’d have given anything to be there. Enjoy.

3 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

It's from last year.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Says in the description that they did it every night during the finals. Videos a year old

Does any of that diminish the showing of unity? Kinda getting away from the reason homie posted this.. 

11 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Does any of that diminish the showing of unity? Kinda getting away from the reason homie posted this.. 

He said he doesn’t know what’s going on, I replied what is typed in the description of the video stating what’s going on. He posted as if he thinks it’s recent. I replied it’s a year old. I think that covers it. No one has said anything out of the way so why are you making it more than it is

6 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Since people seemed to be bothered by the video being a year old and missing the point the OP was making here is the video from this year.  Enjoy.

LOL only you guys are the ones taking posts the wrong way. But hey, that’s tatf for ya. 

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

9 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

Since people seemed to be bothered by the video being a year old and missing the point the OP was making here is the video from this year.  Enjoy.

Yeah I read about it and it said it’s a tradition they do every year during the choir finals I guess. But thank you! This ones even better. If I had any business to go to Kentucky I’d go to that hotel just to see this!

56 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

LOL only you guys are the ones taking posts the wrong way. But hey, that’s tatf for ya. 

Some people will get all up into arms if you say anything about the national anthem. Even if you're not actually saying anything about the national anthem.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Some people will get all up into arms if you say about the national anthem. Even if you're not actually saying anything about the national anthem.

Sad

13 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Some people will get all up into arms if you say anything about the national anthem. Even if you're not actually saying anything about the national anthem.

13 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sad

Y'all the only two getting "up in arms"....

Dukeduke211 likes this

4 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Y'all the only two getting "up in arms"....

Leave it to yourself to come bump a dead topic for attention. Why am I not surprised. Carry on

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Awww someone is throwing a little fit...

Dude don’t ruin this thread with your ignorance. I know you want that attention but you’re not going to get it here. Carry on 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dude don’t ruin this thread with your ignorance. I know you want that attention but you’re not going to get it here. Carry on 

Shhh, go away