Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JD dirtybird21

The Falcons should go get Earl Thomas

164 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, hjerry said:

What? Did the intermittent use of CAPS LOCK tip you off? ;)

Apparently it didn't tip me off...but then again, I need an obvious clue sometimes lmao!

:ninja:

JD dirtybird21 likes this

2 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Apparently it didn't tip me off...but then again, I need an obvious clue sometimes lmao!

:ninja:

It's really his fault...where was the /purp???

HASHBROWN3 likes this

26 minutes ago, Peyton said:

I don't think the Falcons really need to spend the money on an Earl Thomas.  The big benefit of him is that he prevents the big plays.  The Falcons already don't give up big plays.  Yes Earl Thomas will make the occasional spectacular play....about two a season lately.  He is a great player but I don't think the value of bringing him in would outweigh the value of keeping Grady Jarrett long term, and I think that is the kind of deal that would be endangered by the cap pressure of giving Earl Thomas 10 mil a year.

If you were to take one Bennett or Thomas?

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

If you were to take one Bennett or Thomas?

Do you mean Jarrett?  Jarrett all day.  I think the guy is too good and too young to let him get away.

21 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Sign me up,I'm on the lose patience brigade aswell.

Hjerrys right I guess but how many of these fans have we got.

I'm on another thread debating wheather it's smart not to pay and trade Ryan..I'm telling you there all over the place fans thinking like this.

Maybe there overthinking this and that's there problem.Instead of going for the overhaul solution when your right there you just keep tweaking.

I personally think they think there like revolutionary thinkers and are trying to look like they've found the next big thing.

Who knows all I no is it's frustrating to read stuff that clearly isn't good for the team.Sure I could stop reading it but on the other hand they could stop writing it aswell lol.

Great post Kiwi.  One thing I have always noticed about the so called "revolutionary thinkers"... Many of them use that fake nonsense to hide their agenda.  For example, they use their fake innocence as a tool to accomplish their agenda of hate. 

They will ignore the obvious and change to subject 30 different ways by digging up mounds of empirical data to support their claims & yet people will get on this merry-go-round with them for 10 pages trying to "convince" a lying troll he/she is wrong.  That's exactly what they want.  

Tell me a single time a true agenda driver actually becomes "enlightened" & abandons their original intentions???  They don't... It's seeking negative attention & the agitating that they love the most.  

I just cut to the chase with these so called thinkers LOL.  This board is filled with these lovely peeps.  Bless their darling little hearts.

kiwifalcon likes this

8 minutes ago, Peyton said:

Do you mean Jarrett?  Jarrett all day.  I think the guy is too good and too young to let him get away.

Sorry if you had a choice out of that Seattle twosome who'd you have Bennett or Thomas?

16 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It's really his fault...where was the /purp???

I think it's pretty clear this dude was waaaayyy out of touch with reality.  There were so many brilliant posts that set the truth straight and yet bozo the clown just kept honking his big red nose in everyone's faces.  :bang:

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Sorry if you had a choice out of that Seattle twosome who'd you have Bennett or Thomas?

I'd be flat disgusted if Michael Bennett became a member of the Atlanta Falcons.  I can't stand the guy.

Just now, Peyton said:

I'd be flat disgusted if Michael Bennett became a member of the Atlanta Falcons.  I can't stand the guy.

Fair enough I was just wondering out of the 2 who you'd think would bring most too this team hence why I asked and rumour has we've been associated with both through gossip or rumour.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Fair enough I was just wondering out of the 2 who you'd think would bring most too this team hence why I asked and rumour has we've been associated with both through gossip or rumour.

I think the Falcons should focus on resigning as many of their own players as they can and doing a good job in the draft.  They are going to have a hard enough time working the cap in the next few years without bringing in new big contracts. 

kiwifalcon likes this

27 minutes ago, Peyton said:

I think the Falcons should focus on resigning as many of their own players as they can and doing a good job in the draft.  They are going to have a hard enough time working the cap in the next few years without bringing in new big contracts. 

I think the Falcons can find someone else (if they aren't already on the team) to bring what Bennett would bring. I'm not so sure that's true about Thomas.