Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I'm not crazy about him fat/ugly shaming folks either.

I know plenty of fat/ugly folks . . . (Heading there myself if I don't get back on the bike).  And none of them brag about molesting women.

Of course, Pence is the adult . . . Pence:  I'd pick Trump over Biden in a fight"

The thing to me is this -- Trump brings this sort of thing on himself, but we can choose to be better.  My biggest disappointment with Marco Rubio in the campaign is when he went low.  He thought he could out-smear Trump.  All he ended up doing was making himself look small, petty, weak and childish.

Trump looks all of those things too, but that's all the more reason to be better than he is.  I see Biden's comments in the same light.  Choose to be better.

36 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

How did you know my secret?

Yes.  I was in the shower scene. 

I'm the one wearing the pink shower cap.

No, the Brain Schwartz character.  Don't get weird man, this has nothing to do with nudity or showers. The resemblance is uncanny.  

Just now, JDaveG said:

The thing to me is this -- Trump brings this sort of thing on himself, but we can choose to be better.  My biggest disappointment with Marco Rubio in the campaign is when he went low.  He thought he could out-smear Trump.  All he ended up doing was making himself look small, petty, weak and childish.

Trump looks all of those things too, but that's all the more reason to be better than he is.  I see Biden's comments in the same light.  Choose to be better.

Sort of reminds me of certain churches these days.  I think you understand . . .

Door Gunner and JDaveG like this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Joe is the ultimate gaffe machine.  I mean if I brought up all his gaffes as VP we'd be here until Sunday, and I'd rather go to church.  

27 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Biden talking about beating up Trump is also really stupid.

Honestly, these are our "leaders."  We should demand better from both of them.  Granted, Trump is the president and Biden is technically retired, but if he's going to put himself out as a public example, he ought to set a better example too.

Biden and Hillary need to ride off into the sunset in a sweet *** Pontiac Trans Am and never come back. Or just go do yard work and smoke cigarettes like Boehner. 

JDaveG, lostone, AF89 and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Biden and Hillary need to ride off into the sunset in a sweet *** Pontiac Trans Am and never come back. Or just go do yard work and smoke cigarettes like Boehner. 

Better yet, they could hitch up the tractor and haul out the rest of the neoliberal trash that has infested the so called "progressive" party with them for the last 40+ years. 

20 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Dow finishes below 24,000.

Thanks Trump for the China trade fiasco that won't mean a thing to them in the long run but hurt Americans trying to sell to them. What a bone headed move.

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

"Guys, we need to hold OBama officials accountbale for their crimes so that the Trump administration won't get convinced they can do crimes too, just to make sure libs and Dimms cant use it against us "

Yea we should impeach Obama

Big_Dog and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

57 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm just waiting on the Obama tweet.

Say word *****. I will drag your old orange ***.

While he's tweeting in his mom jeans...oh yeah

My father wears these jeans and he's 96...probably kick all their azzes...;)

00-obama-mom-jeans.jpg

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

While he's tweeting in his mom jeans...oh yeah

My father wears these jeans and he's 96...probably kick all their azzes...;)

00-obama-mom-jeans.jpg

Reminds me of the locker room scene from Friday Nights when Ivory tells Boobie "I can knock you out in flip flops". 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

I still love the fact that Melanias pet project is spreading a positive message over social media.

Flotus on Twitter: We should use social media to spread a message of love and hope.

POTUS on Twitter: You don't know me Joe! You gonna **** around and get these hands *****! 

AF89, jidady, lostone and 4 others like this

Just awful. I mean seriously just fukken awful. Dude was considered a hardliner during the Bush years. The fakking Bush years. Just so you know if you try to conscript me into wars with NK or Iran you may have to dig me out and I might be armed :sadwave:

Donald Trump says Iraq war was a horrible mistake......hires guy who still thinks Iraq war was a great idea.

Trump says he doesn't believe in military interventionism......hires guy who is all about some military interventionism.

Donald Trump is going to be sitting in a room with a dude who has been pushing for nuclear war forever now. Awesome.

AF89, BrockSamson, HolyMoses and 1 other like this