Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

A lot of tier 1 operators are straight psychos, not normal people at all, so for them to be like “hey this isn’t cool,” you know it had to be really bad.

Some guy I went to high school with was deadset on becoming a Navy SEAL. Dude skinned any squirrel he found and kept them in his garage and dove into the pond by his house to break a swan's neck when he had guests over. No doubt in my mind that he's committed war crimes by now.

20 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

How interesting that he grasped on to that particular Freudian slip.

For once, his skin color saved him from further humiliation . . . 

AF89 likes this

35 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

How interesting that he grasped on to that particular Freudian slip.

He is just uncomfortable to watch and listen to.... why anybody would vote for him to be president is beyond me.

Obviously to be a surgeon you have to be smart but he comes across as the dumbest smart person that I've ever seen

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

He is just uncomfortable to watch and listen to.... why anybody would vote for him to be president is beyond me.

Obviously to be a surgeon you have to be smart but he comes across as the dumbest smart person that I've ever seen

He reminds me of the usable human bones character from Tim and Eric.

falconsd56 likes this

11 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

jesus.jpg

Very cool painting.

falconsd56, AF89 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

A lot of tier 1 operators are straight psychos, not normal.......

Not true at all.

3 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I have no problem saying it. Some of the worst atrocities in the world can be contributed directly to religion. Religious beliefs are a stain on our world. Religion forces the suspense of evidence, forces the suspense of critical thinking.

If religion were practiced as the bible says it should be, I wouldn't have a problem with it. If the beliefs were practiced, without trying to force that upon others, I wouldn't take issue with it. But the religious can't help but push their beliefs on others. Not just Christians, most religions push onto others.

And each says the same thing. "The bad <insert followers> don't represent all <insert religion>". They're "radicals" and "extremists". You would probably call Westboro Baptist "Extremist", yet here you are, preaching the same core tenets that they preach.

Westboro are extremist, and their methods of assailing peoples families at funerals etc... is extreme by any standard

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Some guy I went to high school with was deadset on becoming a Navy SEAL. Dude skinned any squirrel he found and kept them in his garage and dove into the pond by his house to break a swan's neck when he had guests over. No doubt in my mind that he's committed war crimes by now.

That no body stopped him shows what kind of friend circle you ran in.

9 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

That no body stopped him shows what kind of friend circle you ran in.

Didn't hang out with him.

6 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Back in college we’d have street preachers show up at the student center to yell about abortion and homosexuality but most people wouldn’t even make eye contact with them, let alone try to engage them in dialogue. Something to think about.

:golfclap:

I still got two of those tiny green pocket bibles they used to pass put at the Rotunda at Southern but couldn't bring myself to chuck in the garbage, in a box somewhere. I can't recall if they were particularly hateful tho, all I remember was some generic Jesus saves kinda stuff. (Typically if they really push things they risked getting moved along)

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Tho the dudes in Athens once upon a time telling everybody there going to heII for going to a football game on a SATURDAY still makes me lol (I'm sure we all remember those guys that used to hang out in what is now the Falcons Landing at the old dome yelling at people :rolleyes:)

5 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So obviously the WH is appealing the loss over Trump financial records to a higher court.

The kicker is that the appeals court they are appealing to is headed by Merrick Garland.  

Image may contain: 2 people, eyeglasses and text