Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Carter said:

EnergeticImprobableHoneycreeper-size_res

I could have done without the wacky music (in fact I think it'd have a better impact) but as we know Boomers are terrible at comedic effect be they MAGA or otherwise

lostone and Carter like this

Posted (edited)

On 4/20/2019 at 3:23 PM, T-Falcon said:

The Bible states its views on homosexuality very clearly.  If you can't accept that move along because you aren't being forced to.  Dont like it? Tough cookies because in the grand scheme if things your pebble sized brain with its made up ethics aren't worth the value of dung in comparison to the truth.  

If you have ever masturbated, according to the Bible, you should cut your hand? Are you typing one-handed?

Edited by Vogelgryff

9 hours ago, Jpowers said:

As far as the whiskey goes though I drink that **** straight or on the rocks you buncha little ******. 

I only drink Scotch and Bourbon on the rocks. During football season I will mix bourbon with ginger ale. 

Jpowers likes this

6 hours ago, Carter said:

EnergeticImprobableHoneycreeper-size_res

Remember when rightwingers on here were quoting Andrew Napolitano’s legal analysis?  Seems like Napolitano has changed his tune.

2 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

If you have ever masturbated, according to the Bible, you should cut your hand? Are you typing one-handed?

In my generation they said we'd go blind. I only did it until I needed glasses. Sometimes you just have to compromise.

3 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Oh look someone who doesn't know context but knows how to find random things to say on Google lol

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

In my generation they said we'd go blind. I only did it until I needed glasses. Sometimes you just have to compromise.

:lol:

17 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

**** this country. And **** you if you think this is appropriate.

Explain carefully what his crime was please.

21 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Of course they wouldn’t.  McConnell himself argued that Clinton should be removed for obstruction.  The hypocrisy of obvious.  The question is, however, what comes of this if Dems follow the same path with impeachment?  

I hope they take the bait in time for 2020. There best play if they really want to try and impeach him would be to wait till after the election. I so hope they take it up before though.

Posted (edited)

On 4/20/2019 at 9:30 AM, Leon Troutsky said:

“Take Manafort’s meetings with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian political consultant with a history of connections to the GRU intelligence agency. The FBI believed had links to the Kremlin, a view shared by Manafort’s right-hand man Gates. “Gates suspected that Kilimnik was a ‘spy,’ a view that he shared with Manafort,” Mueller writes. 

Yet despite Gates’s suspicions, Manafort repeatedly met with Kilimnik, worked with him to develop a pro-Russian Ukraine policy that Trump could implement if elected, and regularly shared polling data with him.”

^^^Sure looks like collusion to me.  Also, Mueller specifically stated in his report that he did not investigate whether there was “collusion”.  He investigated whether there was a criminal conspiracy.  So saying that Mueller found “no collusion” is a lie and is flatly contradicted by the report itself.

Here is your problem with this. It is an attempt to mince words. Collusion is not a crime. Manafort was with the campaign how long exactly? Now that the witch hunt has ended and failed to take Trump out he can start declassifying at the right time.

Edited by Sobeit

1 hour ago, T-Falcon said:

Oh look someone who doesn't know context but knows how to find random things to say on Google lol

Exactly my point, dummy!

RandomFan likes this

30 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I hope they take the bait in time for 2020. There best play if they really want to try and impeach him would be to wait till after the election. I so hope they take it up before though.

So about Manafort and Gates regularly giving campaign polling data to a Russian who Gates referred to as a “spy”...what do you think about Trump’s campaign doing that?

HolyMoses likes this