Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

134,887 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Soon we will have M4A. 

Yes, let's let the gubmint keep F****** up she-it because that's what they're good at doing.

20 minutes ago, lostone said:

Could you switch it to when she finds out about the results of the investigation?

She won't find out squat and neither will we but I'm curious about several other ongoing investigations percolating in the SDNY.

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, let's let the gubmint keep F****** up she-it because that's what they're good at doing.

Medicare and Medicaid have been able to control costs better than private insurance and people on Medicare/Medicaid like their insurance more than those on private plans( but it is with MOE). 

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Totally normal 

That’s awesome. Let’s play!

But they would probably need to actually see the Mueller report, you know the one that totally exonerates Trump and makes all these idiots look like… Idiots first, right.  

Did I hear that Lindsey Graham was fighting the Democrats on releasing the actual report? That can’t be true. 

Trump is  exonerated!

The Libs are owned! 

Hide the report!!!

thofin21 likes this

12 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Medicare and Medicaid have been able to control costs better than private insurance and people on Medicare/Medicaid like their insurance more than those on private plans( but it is with MOE). 

They are subsidized by private insurance.  

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Anyone know how many rounds of golf Trump has played during our national emergency? 

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Yeah, sure.

The New York Times’ editorial board—famous for its criticism of President Trump—likely surprised some readers Monday after it published an editorial titled, "Not All Medicare Cuts Are Bad."

Trump introduced a budget that calls for deep cuts in Medicare. The administration insisted that the cuts do not affect seniors but makes better use of taxpayers’ dollars and helps reduce Medicare spending by lowering prescription drug costs.

As outlined in White House documents, the budget calls for $845 billion in total, or gross, spending reductions to Medicare over 10 years, mainly by cutting future payments to hospitals and other service providers.

The Times wrote, “When Americans with Medicare visit a doctor’s office, the federal government pays a higher fee if that office happens to be owned by a hospital. This bonus payment serves no obvious purpose. A federal advisory board created to monitor Medicare spending has called for its elimination. And this month, the Trump administration proposed the change in its 2020 budget, along with several other measures recommended by nonpartisan experts to reduce payments to service providers without directly affecting the cost or availability of care."

The Times' editorial board wrote that Trump’s campaign promise of not cutting Medicare was “irresponsible,” not the budget proposal itself.  It went on to say that Democrats are not "debating the details."

Instead, a proposal to improve the efficiency of health care spending is being treated as an attack on the availability of health care," the editorial read.

8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

But they would probably need to actually see the Mueller report, you know the one that totally exonerates Trump and makes all these idiots look like… Idiots first, right.  

Did I hear that Lindsey Graham was fighting the Democrats on releasing the actual report? That can’t be true. 

Trump is  exonerated!

The Libs are owned! 

Hide the report!!!

:lol::flush:

Trump has been calling for the release of it for quite some time now.

Btw, what does one do with egg all over their face after the fact?

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How old are you again? You need a new life go later ke @WhenFalconsWin..you need help

Old enough to feed you something that will excite you to no end. Enjoy:

D2jBmsxX4AAevVy.jpg

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Anyone know how many rounds of golf Trump has played during our national emergency? 

It probabably would've been more if the SC hadn't slowed him down 

I don't remember him after hearing 4 American's were killed on Benghazi in the middle of the night, getting up and going to Vegas to a DNC fundraiser without making a statement.

I'm sure raising that money for the DNC was more important than talking about 4 dead American's at a US embassy in Libya.

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Old enough to feed you something that will excite you to no end. Enjoy:

D2jBmsxX4AAevVy.jpg

Blah, new life coach...get one

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

He used to set up in GATA's next to our apartment on certain NFL Sundays, he such a little dude  (and all the attitudes that go with it) like if Shapiro did sports radio instead of gas lighting for rich people. 

Surprisingly tho he is not a Trump supporter 

I met him a few times in Savannah. Nice enough guy in person, but his radio schtick was definitely not my thing. 

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

I barely even listen 680 at all any more (and it used to be a major staple of my day back in my college years walking or driving between classes.) but about the time Atlanta United became a thing and I got really into it, 92.9 grabbed up my attention by actually talking about it. Even as bad as Mike Bell is on twitter he's at least "okay" on the radio and I can still stomach him much more than Bfinn or Kincade. 

I still listen to Chuck and Chernoff sometimes tho

Chuck and Chernoff is pretty much the only sports talk that I can stomach. 

59 minutes ago, lostone said:

Hate crimes on the rise

wfw this is normal 

its up 226%

wfw this is normal hate

Make America Hate Again

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's not going to happen, but the ACA is a hot mess and needs to be overhauled with the exception of a few good provisions in it.

After going over my quarterly with my financial person, do you know what people's #1 concern is in retirement?

Yep, it's the continual healthcare costs. My person has been in the game for nearly a half century and the last decade is a first for this problem.

The old saying is you want to see how expensive healthcare can get? Wait until it's free...Dems never learn, they just continue to go over the cliff.

bernie-sanders-medicare-rally-gty-jc-180

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The establishment is pure garbage.

The one bright side to the Dems losing again next year is that it may mean the end for Chuck and Nancy. 

But probably not. 

mdrake34 and Serge like this

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

Trump is  exonerated!

The Libs are owned! 

Hide the report!!!

I mean, they're just flirting with putting crosshairs over pictures of these people at this point, but I think they know not to go that far.

HolyMoses likes this