Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,531 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

He’s not going to answer you.

I know WFW cannot answer a simple question of when America was great.  What year should we goto?  Any MAGA person please tell me a year?

the hesitation to answer this question says it all

How many idiots are drinking the Kool Aid? He's actually telling them they make too much money to have jobs.

He said U.S. automakers could shift production away from Michigan to communities where autoworkers would make less. “You can go to different parts of the United States and then ultimately you’d do full-circle — you’ll come back to Michigan because those guys are going to want their jobs back even if it is less,” Trump said. “We can do the rotation in the United States — it doesn’t have to be in Mexico.”

He said that after Michigan “loses a couple of plants — all of sudden you’ll make good deals in your own area.”

Jigglypuff likes this

49 minutes ago, jidady said:

This is the political director of The Sunday Times:

LOL. I actually got excited until I read "Theresa May" in that tweet. Not the name I was hoping to find.

31 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

20 minutes ago, WOR said:

Good game tonight. Second time this year that you guys had way more energy than my team did. I'm a little pissy that 8'10" Joel Embiid was between the basket and 4'1" Trae Young and didn't even raise his hand on the last shot. Great floater and great game for the Hawks. Playing hard this late in the season in spite of having an obvious reason to tank is going to pay huge dividends very soon. I like your version of the Process better than the one my team went through because you can at least maintain your self respect while rebuilding.

27 minutes ago, WOR said:

Yeah, ESPN updated about 15 minutes later. It was my fault for having the sound on the Villanova mugging rather than the Hawks game.

28 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Hey, did you guys make your adjustments on your W-4s yet?

54727877_2506737766037857_792532263383334912_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=7a9a19e470472caea08d0dd692782890&oe=5D114685

I really feel the urge to tag somebody but I'm above it. He gave me a speech about how I just wasn't filling out my withholdings right. The mistake was with me. 

I would be a petty gentleman if I was to tag @g-dawg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3251021002

JayOzOne likes this

Did taxes yesterday fam.  Trump helped us...  not that I needed it though.  Accountant told me trump okie doked a lot of people on the tax side of things.

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I really feel the urge to tag somebody but I'm above it. He gave me a speech about how I just wasn't filling out my withholdings right. The mistake was with me. 

I would be a petty gentleman if I was to tag @g-dawg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3251021002

Makes no difference. If you change your withholdings you'll get less per check and more at the end of they year. Bottom line, you may have a bump, but it isn't very bumpy. And those a-holes in the meme are still that much richer than they were before we had the Medicare rug yanked from under us. ******* tax scam.

Man. I had the displeasure this morning of finding Luka Bro twitter. 

Yikes. 

**** shame. Im sure tweeting 600 times about luka on every post about another rookie will make people like him more.. 

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

This is such horse****.  Take one opinion commentator (Maddow) and proclaim it is “the media” en mass and that they all got it wrong.

CNN has been fairly responsible about reporting on this stuff.  Aside from one or two opinion commentators, I haven’t seen a single person say that Trump would be implicated (nor that he wouldn’t be) by Mueller.  

What we do know now as absolute fact:

Russia engaged in a concerted and intentional effort to influence the outcome of our election.  That was headed and approved by Putin himself.  That effort might have actually influenced the outcome of the election...we simply don’t know one way or the other right now.

There were over 100 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians who were part of that attack on our elections.  

There was an orchestrated attempt to lie to the public by Trump and his campaign about their contacts and involvement with that attack on our elections.

Trump’s two top campaign managers, his choice of National Security Advisor, and others involved in his campaign lied to investigators about that contact.

Trump himself lied about his knowledge and involvement with many of those contacts (e.g., his role in crafting the public statements about the Trump Tower meeting that proved false).  

This during a period where Trump was seeking a business deal with Putin worth tens of millions of dollars to his company.

Those lies, individually and collectively, created a situation where the President of the United States was compromised by a foreign adversary and could have been subject to blackmail.  It also created a situation where the top national security advisor in the United States (Flynn) was compromised and subject to blackmail.

But yeah, sit there and gloat about how a few opinion pundits overstated the case and try to just gloss past the facts that we know which came out only because the Mueller investigation found the truth behind the extensive and orchestrated effort by Trump and his followers to hide all of this from the public.

jidady and HolyMoses like this

Also, at least two of Trump’s top campaign advisors — Stone and Manafort — were indicted/convicted of lying to investigators and Congress about contacts/collusion with Russia.  Trump’s campaign manager went to jail for lying about sharing polling data with a known Russian intelligence official and Roger Stone is going to jail for lying about his contacts with Wikileaks, which released Clinton’s illegally hacked emails.  That is collusion.

21 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This is such horse****.  Take one opinion commentator (Maddow) and proclaim it is “the media” en mass and that they all got it wrong.

CNN has been fairly responsible about reporting on this stuff.  Aside from one or two opinion commentators, I haven’t seen a single person say that Trump would be implicated (nor that he wouldn’t be) by Mueller.  

What we do know now as absolute fact:

Russia engaged in a concerted and intentional effort to influence the outcome of our election.  That was headed and approved by Putin himself.  That effort might have actually influenced the outcome of the election...we simply don’t know one way or the other right now.

There were over 100 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russians who were part of that attack on our elections.  

There was an orchestrated attempt to lie to the public by Trump and his campaign about their contacts and involvement with that attack on our elections.

Trump’s two top campaign managers, his choice of National Security Advisor, and others involved in his campaign lied to investigators about that contact.

Trump himself lied about his knowledge and involvement with many of those contacts (e.g., his role in crafting the public statements about the Trump Tower meeting that proved false).  

This during a period where Trump was seeking a business deal with Putin worth tens of millions of dollars to his company.

Those lies, individually and collectively, created a situation where the President of the United States was compromised by a foreign adversary and could have been subject to blackmail.  It also created a situation where the top national security advisor in the United States (Flynn) was compromised and subject to blackmail.

But yeah, sit there and gloat about how a few opinion pundits overstated the case and try to just gloss past the facts that we know which came out only because the Mueller investigation found the truth behind the extensive and orchestrated effort by Trump and his followers to hide all of this from the public.

16 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, at least two of Trump’s top campaign advisors — Stone and Manafort — were indicted/convicted of lying to investigators and Congress about contacts/collusion with Russia.  Trump’s campaign manager went to jail for lying about sharing polling data with a known Russian intelligence official and Roger Stone is going to jail for lying about his contacts with Wikileaks, which released Clinton’s illegally hacked emails.  That is collusion.

If that's all we needed to prove collusion and it was actually always very unlikely that Trump himself would get charged with anything, then what were we waiting on the Mueller report for? 

1 hour ago, WOR said:

Man. I had the displeasure this morning of finding Luka Bro twitter. 

Yikes. 

**** shame. Im sure tweeting 600 times about luka on every post about another rookie will make people like him more.. 

Yeah, they’re all stuck on “it ain’t even close lol” and “Trae been good for like a week Luka been doing it all year” and whatnot.  Obviously haven’t been watching because Trae still has the better FG, 3PT, and FT %s since December 1, now 70% of the season for both players.

Which is sad, because they are both awesome young players having ridiculous rookie seasons coming out of what looks like a top-10ish draft class. We can celebrate and enjoy both.

3 minutes ago, Tiny Attorney said:

Yeah, they’re all stuck on “it ain’t even close lol” and “Trae been good for like a week Luka been doing it all year” and whatnot.  Obviously haven’t been watching because Trae still has the better FG, 3PT, and FT %s since December 1, now 70% of the season for both players.

Which is sad, because they are both awesome young players having ridiculous rookie seasons coming out of what looks like a top-10ish draft class. We can celebrate and enjoy both.

I believe trae passed him in 3pt % for the season. Or at least that's what the peach tree hoops podcast said. 

It's so ******* obnoxious. ROY is such a stupid award anyway. It literally means nothing. At least MVP means your team is good....Michael Carter Williams won ROY for heavens sake. 

I don't see a single hawks fan flooding every post about doncic, but my God EVERY single post about trae, ROY related or not, is just a Eastern European **** show.