Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,825 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Imagine naan and a croissant mixed together then you dip it into a curry sauce if you want.

That sounds awesome...minus the curry

On 3/21/2019 at 9:28 PM, Serge said:

He's discounting all the people that are comforted by his racism, but know in their hearts that that doesn't mean that they or even he is really racist. Himself included, plus every Trump person that's ever posted in here and most of the Trump supporters you'll ever talk to.

Off base, yes you are. You somehow think all/most ofTrump supporter's are racists or they are the ones that pushed him over the top..

Trump ALLEDGED racism =TDS and them some.

This is just an excuse for you and other Dems supporter's to wash away Hillary's loss and to lessen the TDS that y'all are in denial of...

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Off base, yes you are. You somehow think all/most ofTrump supporter's are racists or they are the ones that pushed him over the top..

This is just an excuse for you and other Dems supporter's to wash away Hillary's loss and to lessen the TDS that y'all are in denial of...

It serves my point more than it disputes it that you keep coming back to argue this like we're not going to go straight back to you not having a non-racist explanation for starting the birther conspiracy.

AF89 and Door Gunner like this

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"Alleged" doing a lot of work here.

AF89 likes this

48 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

"Alleged" doing a lot of work here.

The TDS some of y'all have is not ALLEDGED, it's real.

51 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

:lol:

God these people are so stupid.

btw, could you tell me when America was great?  What year should we look at?  I’m looking for an answer here.

Ezekiel 25:17 and mdrake34 like this

1 hour ago, lostone said:

God these people are so stupid.

btw, could you tell me when America was great?  What year should we look at?  I’m looking for an answer here.

He’s not going to answer you.

Ezekiel 25:17 and lostone like this

The Hornets were down 18 in the 3rd quarter and came back to win by 7, Kemba Walker got hot and Boston pretty much collapsed. We decided to hang out at the Westin bar. Charlotte is not a bad town.

lostone likes this