Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,033 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

hey @MAD597

1OpITPH.png

pew pew

Literally the most unpopular issue here that the Trump presidency has caused me to solidify on. 

Yeah I'm gonna keep my guns. All of em. It's probably not gonna get better from here but this presidency has shown me the light. 

I might just need em one day. It's seriously the people who scream facimsm the loudest who say we don't need such and such. 

I have moved left on so many issues but gun rights...... I have moved right. 

lostone, AF89 and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Jpowers said:

Literally the most unpopular issue here that the Trump presidency has caused me to solidify on. 

Yeah I'm gonna keep my guns. All of em. It's probably not gonna get better from here but this presidency has shown me the light. 

I might just need em one day. It's seriously the people who scream facimsm the loudest who say we don't need such and such. 

I have moved left on so may issues but gun rights...... I have moved right. 

No you didn't move right you moved further left

5Gvj1vV.jpg

Jpowers, JayOzOne, Big_Dog and 2 others like this

23 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

NYC Students for Palestine should have egged Chelsea.

Chelsea's a know it all who who helped the bigots pile on Omar and call for her committee seat but I do believe her ****ups are well intentioned (god help us if her "good intentions" ever have any legislative power behind them but she doesn't deserve to be attacked, tho I don't consider yelling at her an attack, at least not an inappropriate one to what she did.)

9 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

5Gvj1vV.jpg

I consider the relationship of the proletariat and right to resist to be my most marxist view point^_^

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Surely there's a good deal of difference between Chelsea Clinton, super opinionated liberal and the Australian congressman who called for a "final solution" to the Muslim  immigrant problem tho

Antifa doesn't see shades of grey

*to a fault

Edited by Sn4tteRBoxXeR

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Chelsea's a know it all who who helped the bigots pile on Omar and call for her committee seat but I do believe her ****ups are well intentioned (god help us if her "good intentions" ever have any legislative power behind them but she doesn't deserve to be attacked, tho I don't consider yelling at her an attack, at least not an inappropriate one to what she did.)

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yeah but that doesn't really translate to physical criticism of her. Or at least seems inbalanced. 

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yeah but that doesn't really translate to physical criticism of her. Or at least seems inbalanced. 

The only physical criticism of her that I've personally seen was just this one tweet:

19 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

5Gvj1vV.jpg

I'm not even gonna try to pretend like I've studied this ****. But check the receipts. My posting history is about blue collar workers. 

I'm a Marxist? 

This sounds like me. 

Billy Ocean likes this

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

The only physical criticism of her that I've personally seen was just this one tweet:

Man I don't want to think of Chelsea as obnoxious as Megan McCain but she really is just her liberal counterpart when you really think about it.

Edit: I meant getting physical with her, which egging would be (if even the softest version of doing so)

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm not even gonna try to pretend like I've studied this ****. But check the receipts. My posting history is about blue collar workers. 

I'm a Marxist? 

This sounds like me. 

Eugene V. Debs saw gun control as a means for the ruling class to install a tyranny over an unarmed working class.

Also I just turned you in to CommieBlaster.com

Serge likes this

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Yep getting banned when Henry Kissinger dies.

I don't think that's remotely controversial anymore unless you run in ivy league think tank circles

Tho I'm like freaking Guy Fieri w/ Sauce to all known mayo. I sat down with a large pizza and a bottle of ranch the other night.

I just ate a bunch of salt and vinegar chips and am now reflexively tonguing the corners of my eroded mouth like the freaking heath ledger joker

42 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

My son Guwop won't eat wet cat food.

Mine, Itchy sometimes does but Scratchy won't touch it. Or any food.  Not even cold cuts. The only non dry cat food she's shown the remotest interest in is shredded cheese for some reason. I worry about their digestion