Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,995 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

True. But at least I can afford those ugly shoes. #DisposableIncome (I'm not gonna let you live that down ;))

To be fair to you

This is what I'm kicking it in after work. The other side looks like bowling shoes. ****** is comfortable though. 

MOLLV.jpg

SpongeDad likes this

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I told you man, once Kathy Ireland pressed my cheek into her boob at age 12, I gave up on cartoons and toys. Anime boomed after that moment.

:ninja: Probably says more about the circles I've run in lol but when a dude claims his favorite console is Nintendo I'm side eying like "yep that's a dude that's got the original cut of Kiki's delivery service on blue ray"

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

To be fair to you

This is what I'm kicking it in after work. The other side looks like bowling shoes. ****** is comfortable though. 

MOLLV.jpg

I have Nike Mags too. I let my daughter stand in them (not walk so there's no creases) when I first got them just to take her picture with the shoe's el lights on.

nike-mag-auction-01.jpg?q=75&w=800&cbr=1

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I have Nike Mags too. I let my daughter stand in them (not walk so there's no creases) when I first got them just to take her picture with the shoe's el lights on.

nike-mag-auction-01.jpg?q=75&w=800&cbr=1

Jesus that looks like a walking boot

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Logging on to say Feinstein can go **** herself and she is just as much of what is wrong with politics as Donald Trump.

Not saying that I necessarily support term limits, but that old bat makes a great arguement for them. Virtually everyone who spends enough time in Washington ends up like her.

falconsd56, lostone and mdrake34 like this

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Stadium Events (in box complete). I keep it out of the box on display. The box is worth over 5K alone. It's kept in a airtight lockbox so no light can't get to it (so it won't fade).

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/nes/family-fun-fitness-stadium-events

It's on the bottom middle

cab.jpg

Have you seen this guys collection?

Dude is insane....but his collection is amazing

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and SpongeDad like this

14 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That game with the mats? I had that as a kid I think. Why is that one worth so much? 

You're thinking of Track n Field or World Class Track Meet (which came packed in the system with the power pad). It's worth probably $2.

9128bJnM4iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81RdY00vQ4L._AC_UL320_SR234,320_.jpg

Gritzblitz 2.0 and falconsd56 like this

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Not saying that I necessarily support term limits, but that old bat makes a great arguement for them. Virtually everyone who spends enough time in Washington ends up like her.

Agreed. I drove by a Term Limits yard sign in Blue Ridge right before this came out. Perfect timing. 

I think openly saying "you can't vote for me so I honestly don't give a **** about your opinion" should be an automatic disqualifier for ANY politician. 

The fact politicians are now feeling so emboldened that they're coming out and saying the things that are supposed to he kept quiet should scare tf out of everyone. 

Weve always known the ruling class doesn't give 2 ***** about the actual American public. But now they're saying it out loud...

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Have you seen this guys collection?

Dude is insane....but his collection is amazing

Yep, I've seen him. He's the Godfather of collectors.

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Jesus that looks like a walking boot

She was 4 or 5 when she tried them on. Mine are size 11.5 so they literally came up to her knees. It's still one of her favorite "baby pics".

btw, I used my income tax return to buy them :ninja:

AF89 likes this

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Disappointed I haven't seen one 28-3 joke about Robert Kraft today :ninja:

The best one I saw was....... 

Oh.... A Patriot cheating..... Surprise surprise 

Have you at least played an emulator of the game sponge?

i own almost every good rpg for the PS1 and 2. Only one I am reluctant to buy are the tales saga games.  They are in the ... wait it’s just in the 120 range... 

I can get more of them.... ut oh, got ****** @SpongeDad

Just now, lostone said:

Have you at least played an emulator of the game sponge?

i own almost every good rpg for the PS1 and 2. Only one I am reluctant to buy are the tales saga games.  They are in the ... wait it’s just in the 120 range... 

I can get more of them.... ut oh, got ****** @SpongeDad

I haven't tried it. Let me dig through my **** though and see if I have it and I'll send it to you.

7 minutes ago, WOR said:

Agreed. I drove by a Term Limits yard sign in Blue Ridge right before this came out. Perfect timing. 

I think openly saying "you can't vote for me so I honestly don't give a **** about your opinion" should be an automatic disqualifier for ANY politician. 

The fact politicians are now feeling so emboldened that they're coming out and saying the things that are supposed to he kept quiet should scare tf out of everyone. 

Weve always known the ruling class doesn't give 2 ***** about the actual American public. But now they're saying it out loud...

That's why politicians like her love cable news, even Fox. Tribalism guarantees her a job for life because she knows no matter what she does, no one is going to vote for the other tribe in her state. 

falconsd56, AF89 and Serge like this

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That's why politicians like her love cable news, even Fox. Tribalism guarantees her a job for life because she knows no matter what she does, no one is going to vote for the other tribe in her state. 

Also that and she's gonna be like 91 when her term limit runs out. 

She doesn't give a ****. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 and falconsd56 like this

So I made a donation to a certain politician in his seventies...... But.... 

But there really is a point where most people don't have a full understanding of the world around them. How it's changing. There aren't many 85 year olds who I feel like would be able to represent me. Seventy year olds either for that matter. 

Just seems a little weird. And she's from Cali?!?!? I mean come on Cali 

Just now, SpongeDad said:

And there's the reason you don't have disposable income.

Biotch it was three dollars. I made that **** reoccurring though. 

22 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Her opponent was a Democrat. CA has a top 2 primary system. Top 2 candidates in total votes move on regardless of party.