Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

140,928 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Why hasn’t Acosta resigned as Labor Secretary? 

Can you actually ******* imagine if someone in Obama’s cabinet was held to have violated federal law with reaching an illegal, slap on the wrist plea agreement with a serial pedophile? 

Hello? @dirtyhairy ? Any comment? 

Don’t you breath that evil into this world!

Wow Blank traveled down to central America to support Atlanta United

please don't get kidnapped :ninja:

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

You know, I don't mind conservative/right leaning folks posting here, I actually encourage it to level out this left leaning thread. But what I don't like it is when you drop by, drop an insult, and then leave. Don't be a ***** and take the heat. I surely do with my posts. 

He does that everywhere. I'm not sure he even knows how notifications work.

I honestly think he's just some old guy that doesn't know how to use the internet too well. I've tried to converse with him even about UGA stuff in the college forum and he doesn't really talk to anyone. I've never seen him reply to anyone that I can remember. He just posts what he has to say, which is usually some inanely simple comment, then logs off.

He's on a premium UGA board I'm a member of and I swear every time I see him post on there it's something like "lol"

Edit - I will correct myself here... he quoted me on that board once, we (myself and other members) were talking about Justin Fields transfer stuff and I was actually discussing stuff... and all he said is "don't read the thread then." I remember that lol... I responded to him and he never said another word in the thread.

Edited by Carter
SpongeDad and mdrake34 like this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Jesus Christ that sounds awful. 

It actually is sometimes. :lol: I don't log in there at all on game days. It's like yeah I understand every fanbase has their morons... but **** man, it's like some of those guys get into contests for who can be a bigger idiot. Then they disappear the rest of the week. It's weird.

mdrake34 likes this

Sometimes I wish y'all knew the stuff I know. 

Before the board changeover your emails were on every single post. It was displayed on the side along with likes, member title, join date and so on. 

You'd be surprised how depressing it is seeing dot.edu or dot.gov....

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

Sometimes I wish y'all knew the stuff I know. 

Before the board changeover your emails were on every single post. It was displayed on the side along with likes, member title, join date and so on. 

You'd be surprised how depressing it is seeing dot.edu or dot.gov....

Now I know why I keep getting dik pics.

btw, I have the knowhow to get your email and ip address too. This site's encryption is pretty lackluster.

10 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt; half of my keys didn't work on my laptop after a windows update.

To this day I still have the same stupidly simple Microsoft password cause a few years ago I cracked my tablet and even tho it was a pretty tiny crack the only buttons that still responded were in the lower corner so I had to change it accordingly but it effected just about everything including my Xbox live

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Wow Blank traveled down to central America to support Atlanta United

please don't get kidnapped :ninja:

Well... He is NEWLY single so why wouldn't he travel to Latin America??? I KNOW I would! :D

AF89 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

it effected just about everything including my Xbox live

Should've let me buy you a PS4 and you wouldn't have had this problem.

14 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Now I know why I keep getting dik pics.

btw, I have the knowhow to get your email and ip address too. This site's encryption is pretty lackluster.

You haven't complained until now. Just saying. 

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Why hasn’t Acosta resigned as Labor Secretary? 

Can you actually ******* imagine if someone in Obama’s cabinet was held to have violated federal law with reaching an illegal, slap on the wrist plea agreement with a serial pedophile? 

Hello? @dirtyhairy ? Any comment? 

@WTF??? Any comment???????? :shrug:

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Just keep the bush and we're fine.

Dog I have a full beard on my face out of pure laziness. You think I'm changing that out of vanity? 

;)

SpongeDad and AF89 like this

24 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dog I have a full beard on my face out of pure laziness.

I shaved my beard recently. Every once in awhile I like to stop by the vfw and talk to the old timers. You don't look respectable to the Korean war vets if you're not clean shaved. I respect that.