Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,569 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Don’t feed the trolls guys. 

They only want to get a reaction, I have learned that common logic doesn't overtake their given talking points.

Fake news from defector?

SEOUL—There is no way North Korea is going to give up its nukes, says Pyongyang’s most prominent recent defector. And if President Donald Trump doesn’t watch out, Thae Yong Ho predicts, he will slip into the quicksand of a deal that will lead “inevitably” to withdrawal of America’s 28,500 troops from South Korea. In a meeting with foreign correspondents here, Thae outlined the dangers facing U.S. policy with the emergence of what he called “the Trump doctrine.” It bears a distinct resemblance, he said, to the “Nixon doctrine” that led the U.S. to pull its troops from South Vietnam and finally opened the way for North Vietnamese forces to overrun Saigon nearly half a century ago.

The fact that Trump will be sitting down with Kim Jong Un next week in Hanoi, capital of the Vietnamese regime that destroyed South Vietnamese forces in April 1975, deepened the scary image.

23 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Trump came around on it way before that. Plus, you get the great economy, tax breaks, less regulation, a defunct ISIS, willingness to remove our presence in THE ME, and a fair trade agreement that works for everyone, just to mention a few things done and in the way.

Throw in a comprehensive I'm migration and infrastructure bill (soon to come) bill and we have something g most of us can agree with.

I don't think that Democrat is out there. What if we just call Trump a Democrat?

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump came around on it way before that. Plus, you get the great economy, tax breaks, less regulation, a defunct ISIS, willingness to remove our presence in THE ME, and a fair trade agreement that works for everyone, just to mention a few things done and in the way.

Throw in a comprehensive I'm migration and infrastructure bill (soon to come) bill and we have something g most of us can agree with.

I don't think that Democrat is out there. What if we just call Trump a Democrat?

I'm fine just calling you a Democrat 

22 minutes ago, Serge said:

I'm fine just calling you a Democrat 

I'm definitely a middle of the road moderate/conservative and I once was a full fledged Democrat but left them for all intents and purposes when they became the self-immolation party.

No argument here.

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

These people are ridiculous in their arrogance. So are their supporters.

Sheesh! If I had a dime for every time I ignored email from my son . . . .

JayOzOne likes this

Man I'd be all for Trump actually using his power to legitamitely **** all over the media. They deserve it. 

But nope. He only does it when his feels get hurt. 

8 hours ago, Jpowers said:

On 2/19/2019 at 0:12 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

Seems like they're doing to this to undermine Iran but, still, props are due for this. Also maybe a signal that he's going to dump Pence.

I rescind my props.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I rescind my props.

If he can pull this off it would be the greatest coup in the history of politics.

No one should ever feel the fear of being gay, muchless being prosecuted for it.

3 minutes ago, WOR said:

Man I'd be all for Trump actually using his power to legitamitely **** all over the media. They deserve it. 

But nope. He only does it when his feels get hurt. 

Crazy how him ****ting on the media all the time seems to have increased both the media's role in the average American's daily life and Trump's visibility to those Americans as a result. Sometimes you almost wonder if Trump and people in the media are consciously aware of the game they're playing and continue to play it for mutual gain, but then I remembered that Trump and the media always talk about how much they don't like each other, and my suspicions wane. 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

If he can pull this off it would be the greatest coup I. The history of politics.

No one should ever feal the fear of being gay, muchless being prosecuted for it.

Trump: I'm trying to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide? What the **** are you talking about?

WFW: [starry eyed] Wow! If he pulls this off he'd be the greatest ever!

falconsd56, AF89, Serge and 1 other like this

If he can pull this off it would be the greatest coup I. The history of politics.

No one should ever feal the fear of being gay, muchless being prosecuted for it.

"Turns out he didn't even know about it."

"Well, if he DID know about it, it'd be the greatest coup in the history of politics if he pulled it off."

Just now, Serge said:

"Turns out he didn't even know about it."

"Well, if he DID know about it, it'd be the greatest coup in the history of politics if he pulled it off."

Exactly, the ends justify the means. It's not always how you run the race, but where you finish. 

That would be a first place finish 

Exactly, the ends justify the means. It's not always how you run the race, but where you finish. 

That would be a first place finish 

It doesn't sound like he's running a race, it sounds like something he's not at all involved in if he didn't even know what it was.:shrug:

Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report

More than three weeks after he alleged that he was the victim of a hate crime, actor Jussie Smollett has been arrested on suspicion of filing a false report about it, Chicago police said Thursday morning.

-----------------

F'n moron.

He will effectively end his Hollywood career over this BS if found guilty.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

It doesn't sound like he's running a race, it sounds like something he's not at all involved in if he didn't even know what it was.:shrug:

Doesn't have to be. Probably Ivanka had a hand in this

He is not against the initiative  so again, a political coup if this gets pulled off.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

Jussie Smollett arrested and faces a felony charge for allegedly filing false police report

More than three weeks after he alleged that he was the victim of a hate crime, actor Jussie Smollett has been arrested on suspicion of filing a false report about it, Chicago police said Thursday morning.

-----------------

F'n moron.

He will effectively end his Hollywood career over this BS if found guilty.

Yes, not a smart move  BUt knowing the left and Hollywood, he will have a bigger career for being the "fake victim" of himself.