Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,838 posts in this topic

What kind of weird *** person gets mad about people speaking Spanish in a Mexican restaurant? I'm gonna be a little suspicious if somebody ain't speaking in Spanish. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

She's severely ignorant while loving to hear herself talk. 

 

Do you have a gripe against everyone who has those specific personality traits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Do you have a gripe against everyone who has those specific personality traits?

Do you always have to do the circle jerk with Bunchy Smollett?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpongeDad said:

Do you always have to do the circle jerk with Bunchy Smollett?

You and Bunchy have your little *****-boy battles and I never get involved, so why are you equating me with him? Should I not ask you questions relating directly to your posts anymore?

Take a Pamprin. You're not yourself when your ***** hurts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

You and Bunchy have your little *****-boy battles and I never get involved, so why are you equating me with him? Should I not ask you questions relating directly to your posts anymore?

Take a Pamprin. You're not yourself when your ***** hurts.

You love to stroke Bunchy while he plays pin the tail on the honkey. And in the next breath he talks **** about my wife and child. But we have a code around here about not involving someone's family or pets. So if you want to associate yourself with his dumb **** then you can **** off too and put me on ignore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Just some advice, you should probably lay off the baby pics. I already told you that you're creating a monster. I heard her on the phone last night with her mother when she said " you should see his friend's baby....she is a "dolllllllllllllllllllll"- that's how she refers to her now "a doll".

 

 

SpongeDad and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish these "famous" people on Twitter would realize they are also telling on themselves with this Smollett stuff. 

No posts about the original incident but you're retweeting everything you can find about it now? 

Mhmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You love to stroke Bunchy while he plays pin the tail on the honkey. And in the next breath he talks **** about my wife and child. But we have a code around here about not involving someone's family or pets. So if you want to associate yourself with his dumb **** then you can **** off too and put me on ignore.

You are full of ****. We agree on the need for criminal justice reform but I never sided with him against you in that thread or here. To be honest, I don't get into strangers attacking each other on line, so anything he ever said about your family is something beyond my recollection because I didn't read it. As far as I care, if you two hate each other, take it to DM because nobody else wants to read it. I don't dig people taking things to that level and I don't condone it. With that said, I'll gladly ignore you. But if you're going to come at me for something somebody else said, at least get your facts straight.

AF89 and achilles return like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

Too late for him but somewhere in the 2021 or 2022 time frame, the One and Done Era will end. It was BS all along. Too bad that football is still going to operate on a corrupt premise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile, anyone know how I can get dibs on Zion Williamson’s product liability claim?  That dude is going to end up owning the Oregon Ducks. 

Edit:  ...and PG beats me to the post while I’m searching for the best slow mo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

You are full of ****. We agree on the need for criminal justice reform but I never sided with him against you in that thread or here. To be honest, I don't get into strangers attacking each other on line, so anything he ever said about your family is something beyond my recollection because I didn't read it. As far as I care, if you two hate each other, take it to DM because nobody else wants to read it. I don't dig people taking things to that level and I don't condone it. With that said, I'll gladly ignore you. But if you're going to come at me for something somebody else said, at least get your facts straight.

Let me make this perfectly clear, if someone here I'm cool with suddenly started insulted another members' family and for God's sake their child, I wouldn't have anything to do with them regardless if we agreed on certain issues. But you're quick to hit that like button on him immediately afterwards. If you had any morals, you'd realize he's a race fanatic *********.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vogelgryff said:

... and Ichigo Kurosaki. :angry:

That was not worth the 50 seconds I had to remember "oh yeah he said they poured Bleach"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

 

 

I swear mdrake is wanting me to get the mrs pregnant. I think he wants someone to go on this journey of baby raising with him. I believe he's already jinxed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

That was not worth the 50 seconds I had to remember "oh yeah he said they poured Bleach"

I had to google it. I'm not into anime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, WOR said:

I wish these "famous" people on Twitter would realize they are also telling on themselves with this Smollett stuff. 

No posts about the original incident but you're retweeting everything you can find about it now? 

Mhmmmmmmm

I'm reminded of last year

White Girl found dead....

Public: meh moderate interest

White Girl found dead but it's starting to look like an illegal did it

Public. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!! WHAT WAS SHE WEARING??

White Girl found dead but it's starting to look like an illegal did it and also she kinda despised Trump and general xenophobia when she was alive and family is worried she'll be used as a prop In death

Public: what's AOC doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now