Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,531 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I wanna share a conversation that me and Mike had this weekend.

He says I was sexually assaulted....

When I was 16 or 17, I was at a friend's house party. I drank too much and went to a spare bedroom to sleep it off. I woke up (thinking I was pissing on myself) to find my hammer in an ugly girl's mouth. I immediately jumped up and asked her wtf was she doing. She said "I only wanted to kiss him bye" and she left. Am I one of the few men on this earth thats been sexuality assualted by a female?

No. Men rarely say anything about it since it's generally perceived as a sign of weakness to do so or are trained to think it's just flirting (eg. going to the bar and getting groped by cougars).

Serge and Leon Troutsky like this

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

No. Men rarely say anything about it since it's generally perceived as a sign of weakness to do so or are trained to think it's just flirting (eg. going to the bar and getting groped by cougars).

No- you dont think it was sexual assault? Or No-  its more common than I think?

4 minutes ago, Makaveli96 said:

Among voters who are familiar with the case, 68 percent said the ruling should stand, 26 percent should it be overturned and 6 percent were unsure.

The anti-choice crowd is a noisy and very well funded/connected minority.

Makaveli96 likes this

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

In non-Trump related news, what do you guys think about this India/Pakistan tensions?

Feel like I should be more concerned about that.

11 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The anti-choice crowd is a noisy and very well funded/connected minority.

I’m not anti-choice. I’m pro life. And I have child support and student loans. 

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

In non-Trump related news, what do you guys think about this India/Pakistan tensions?

Imagine who is currently costing up to India’s leader - MBS. Saudi Arabia is about to invest $80 billion on India. 

People talk about how Putin is trying to destabilize the world but MBS is trying a lot ******* harder. 

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Feel like I should be more concerned about that.

They're both nuclear countries. Things could get out of hand quickly. You are aware what happened in Kashmir a few days ago?

Just now, SpongeDad said:

They're both nuclear countries. Things could get out of hand quickly. You are aware what happened in Kashmir a few days ago?

I'm aware. Just difficult to discern what are genuine threats, saber rattling, and Modi wagging the dog ahead of India's elections.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Imagine who is currently costing up to India’s leader - MBS. Saudi Arabia is about to invest $80 billion on India. 

People talk about how Putin is trying to destabilize the world but MBS is trying a lot ******* harder. 

He stopped in pakistan first to invest the same amount (I believe).

From first hand experience, Pakistan is a hotbed for terrorist. I've chased al qaeda fighters to the border where they could cross into the sanctuary, just to lick their wounds, regroup, and come back in. The government can't be trusted to curb them because there's plenty of sympathisers within it. That's why the seals had to go in unannounced to get Bin Laden. 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'm aware. Just difficult to discern what are genuine threats, saber rattling, and Modi wagging the dog ahead of India's elections.

Regardless of elections, it was a terrorist attack. There has to be retaliation. And when it comes to terrorist, you have to have a scorched earth approach. 

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’m not anti-choice. I’m pro life. And I have child support and student loans. 

Just some advice, you should probably lay off the baby pics. I already told you that you're creating a monster. I heard her on the phone last night with her mother when she said " you should see his friend's baby....she is a "dolllllllllllllllllllll"- that's how she refers to her now "a doll".

mdrake34 likes this

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Just some advice, you should probably lay off the baby pics. I already told you that you're creating a monster. I heard her on the phone last night with her mother when she said " you should see his friend's baby....she is a "dolllllllllllllllllllll"- that's how she refers to her now "a doll".

Randomly figured out this week from taking her to school that she’s afraid for squirrels 

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

He's gonna have to move to Canada, like close to the arctic circle. He's pissed off the magas, gay folks, black folks,.....and the post office.

... and Ichigo Kurosaki. :angry:

2 hours ago, lostone said:

This Reddit sub is cray

Yes she is an azzhole.

As long he was willing to give her one of his planned weeks.

As long as he was willing to do that then there is no reason to deprive the kids of a chance to do go to Disney.

lostone likes this