Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good to know you approve of fake hate crime reporting. 

Piss off with your fake empathy talking points. You can't see past that this liar tried to rope in your God Emperor and some liberals (rightfully) said they stood with him. You could care less about anything else or give a dam what this does for other claims

Everyone here knows it

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I don't mind if you disagree with her or not. I will, however, counter when your attempted barbs are bad or misguided. What AOC said is mainstream left-wing thought regarding walls.

It wasn't a few years ago. Can you please elaborate for us. 

Just now, AF89 said:

Piss off with your fake empathy talking points. You can't see past that this liar tried to rope in your God Emperor and some liberals (rightfully) said they stood with him. You could care less about anything else or give a dam what this does for other claims

Everyone here knows it

Sure sure, someone is triggered. 

You got one part right which is my contention all along.  Some on the liberals stood with him (without knowing the facts) which supersedes your false narrative about me.  But you know...the cause

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I don't mind if you disagree with her or not. I will, however, counter when your attempted barbs are bad or misguided. What AOC said is mainstream left-wing thought regarding walls.

Well don't get misconstrued that I'm for any wall. I set up a baby barrier in the kitchen when my daughter was about 2. She climbed over it and fell face first onto the floor. We had to take her to the emergency room, Which btw, the nurses looked at me and my wife in a suspicious manner as if we abuse our child because she had a bump on her forehead from the fall.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Sure sure, someone is triggered. 

You got one part right which is my contention all along.  Some on the liberals stood with him (without knowing the facts) which supersedes your false narrative about me.  But you know...the cause

Yes you are triggered cause we won't fall in line with your never believe another hate crime if it makes my culture war look bad narrative

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Well don't get misconstrued that I'm for any wall. I set up a baby barrier in the kitchen when my daughter was about 2. She climbed over it and fell face first onto the floor. We had to take her to the emergency room, Which btw, the nurses looked at me and my wife in a suspicious manner as if we abuse our child because she had a bump on her forehead from the fall.

Didn't think you did. I recall you saying that it was dumb before. Just saying it's a stretch that she doesn't know history since the opinion she stated is fundamentally grounded in history.

Sorry to hear that happened to your kid though. Something similar happened to my sister when she was that age. **** was scary.

53 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Exactly, just another false hate crime. Don't worry about creating more division among Trumps supporters and non supporters with false hate crimes, gotta make the MAGA hats an evil symbol where one doesn't exist.  Just another day in the office.

Thankfully CPD is taking this seriously and going after Smollett.  

22 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No one is talking about the legitimate hate crimes as horrific as they are. We're talking about the fake hate crimes that are on the rise because of Trump hate. That is an injustice to the legitimate hate crimes. Instead of changing the narrative you should be denouncing the false report. 

Shot >>>>> Chaser

5 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

@lostone This isn't gloating from me, I just find this whole situation funny....and self inflicted.

PEO7cGUl.png

See that kind of joke would be funny if NC and other states weren’t actively trying to suppress votes of people who look like me

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I recall you saying that it was dumb before.

I said that if I was Mexican with no economic outlook, and hungry children to feed, I'd do everything possible to get in the U.S.  It's just basic survival. It's been going on since the dawn of cavemen; hunters/gathers. You go where the food is.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Some are, please elaborate on the change if you can. 

Not really, but I feel like explaining that part would be a waste of time.

The left-wing politicians and organizers have been against the militarization of the border from the start. The liberal ones either wanted to give it as an olive branch to the right, which never worked, or simply wanted it. They definitely shifted to stick one to Trump, but not the base has fundamentally realigned to opposing that so it's doubtful they'll be able to shift back once Trump isn't a factor.

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

@lostone This isn't gloating from me, I just find this whole situation funny....and self inflicted.

PEO7cGUl.png

Exactly, who wants to gloat? It is more about the false narrative, the divide it causes, and not to mention the cost in time in resources it causes...and a possible a class 4 felony and in the balance fudging up his career 

Just now, lostone said:

See that kind of joke would be funny if NC and other states weren’t actively trying to suppress votes of people who look like me

Wat? It's funny because he lied and made a large amount of people from all races and sexual orientations pissed at him. 

N.C. suppressed voters has nothing to do with that. Why are you trying to connect the two? 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Not really, but I feel like explaining that part would be a waste of time.

The left-wing politicians and organizers have been against the militarization of the border from the start. The liberal ones either wanted to give it as an olive branch to the right, which never worked, or simply wanted it. They definitely shifted to stick one to Trump, but not the base has fundamentally realigned to opposing that so it's doubtful they'll be able to shift back once Trump isn't a factor.

Yes, and know. They were for it before they were against it. Going back to the 2006 fence act. 

What happened?