Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

That's what I learned getting this latest IT degree. The biggest battle is to know how to talk to and convince upper management regarding what's best for the organization.

And that's getting them to see that forking over the cash for upgrades in order to make the organization more money.

They look at IT as a cost center. I work with banks. They view all upgrades/maintenance/etc as a "cost".

They forget that the only way they make any money is with a working IT Infrastructure...

12 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

“Adam Parkhomenko @AdamParkhomenko

Democratic Strategist and Political Adviser to @HillaryClinton“

lol

Looks like someone's still bitter lmao

38 minutes ago, Serge said:

when CNN hires a Republican political operative to head their election coverage?

that's an overstatement based on CNN's own words

57 minutes ago, Serge said:

If it doesn't happen then you've "opposed him" primarily by consuming CNN, while CNN tries and maybe succeeds in figuring out how to get Trump reelected without them ever having to say they wanted that outcome specifically.

No he also consumes MSNBC and Rachel Maddow.

He is as legitimate as Sarah Is as a "GOP Operative " for CNN. You know, like Joe Scarborough is a "GOP Operative" for CNN.

She will be a pretend fluffer, I believe.

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:
lol CNN sucks so much ***

Look at all those journalists admitting they're hardcore liberal. Can't even stomach one person from the right.

6 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Look at all those journalists admitting they're hardcore liberal. Can't even stomach one person from the right.

By this same logic, they would also be admitting they're "hardcore liberal" if CNN hired James Woods as an editor.

It's funny to me that CNN people don't know whether to be betrayed or to act like this is just a normal concession to the business. It'd be like Fox hiring someone that worked for Obama to head their election coverage.

mdrake34 likes this

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

^^^Does he think that the story of (possible) Russian collusion is one where Trump had control over and manipulated Putin into doing Trump's bidding???

That dude is an even bigger moron than I thought.

I've known for quite some time there's not much hope for @WhenFalconsWin when his head is so far up Trump's butt. He'll never see the light of day.

9 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I've known for quite some time there's not much hope for @WhenFalconsWin when his head is so far up Trump's butt. He'll never see the light of day.

Get ready for 6 more years of what you don't understand, because you don't know what is good for you.

44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No he also consumes MSNBC and Rachel Maddow.

He is as legitimate as Sarah Is as a "GOP Operative " for CNN. You know, like Joe Scarborough is a "GOP Operative" for CNN.

She will be a pretend fluffer, I believe.

You can add to my list of news media,  ABC, CBS, NYT, WaPo, Lawfare, Axios, Buzzfeed, Daily Beast, & The Hill,  they all pretty much say the things you hate to hear about your orange man. Plus, they show videos where he make a jackess out of himself each and every day.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Statick like this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Get ready for 6 more years of what you don't understand, because you don't know what is good for you.

Not good for anyone with a brain and definitely not good for this country.