Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking during his state-of-the-nation address Wednesday, warned that Russia will aim new hypersonic missiles at the U.S. should it deploy new intermediate-range missiles in Europe.

Russia’s new Zircon missiles, which Putin claimed fly at nine times of the speed of sound and have a range of 620 miles, are part of its ongoing effort to upgrade its defensive capabilities against what it regards as an increasingly hostile U.S.

It used to be when you bought Russian Collusion it stayed bought...some of y'all lemmings. :flush:

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

How can the GOP run this guy for another term?  :shrug:

The New York Times just dropped a load on Donald Trump’s frenzied, brazen, and yet consistently under-handed efforts to both bury and kill the many investigations into him, his campaign, his administration, and his businesses.

The transgressions range from Trump strategizing with his closest GOP's to kneecap the Russia probe to his trying to thwart the investigation into his hush-money payments to his advising his staff to peddle lies about the exit of national security adviser Michael Flynn from his administration. Taken together, they amount to a stunning effort of historic proportions to undercut U.S. law enforcement almost from the moment he first set foot in the Oval Office.

How many times are you going to let the NYTs and WaPo drag you across the coals with thelstest and greatest fake story?

You've been burned more than Richard Pryor (greatest comedian ever) but you are beyond embarrassed, Squirrely Bob.

You are the "if true" queen.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How many times are you going to let the NYTs and WaPo drag you across the coals with thelstest and greatest fake story?

You've been burned more than Richard Pryor (greatest comedian ever) but you are beyond embarrassed, Squirrely Bob.

I still believe that where there's smoke there's fire. Trump has not yet convinced me otherwise and you never will. :mmmhmm:

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I still believe that where there's smoke there's fire. Trump has not yet convinced me otherwise and you never will. :mmmhmm:

You're right, but not the way you think.

Go check the DOJ/FBI and the backup plan...there you will find your fire you nut/old/coot.

Sincerely yours,

-WFW

@WhenFalconsWin   Add one more paper to your list

The Amsterdam News  (The Amsterdam News was started more than a century ago, with a $10 investment. It has gone on to become one of the most important Black newspapers in the country and today remains one of the most influential Black-owned and -operated media businesses in the nation, if not the world.) 

"Many think Trump is an international criminal, and very few criminals will admit they broke the law. The president lies every time he opens his mouth. It is time to expose his criminality and prove that he is corrupt; it is time for a movement to get rid of our president. "

And add: Shortly after the New York Times dropped an explosive report alleging President Trump called then-Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to put a Trump ally in charge of the Southern District of New York’s case against former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said this request amounted to “an attempt to obstruct justice.”

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Saw that one coming

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I'll take the instincts of federal agents, spies and intelligence professionals over any Conservative with the "feelz" concerning this particular President.

If he's not an avowed politician and goes against the status quo as they want him to, just what makes his supporters believe that he knows how to govern or knows how government is supposed to work or even knows the laws he's constricted by as according to the Constitution?

Big_Dog and HolyMoses like this

14 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Not what I would hope to hear from someone practically willing to guarantee he's going down over Russia.

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

Saw that one coming

I'll take the instincts of federal agents, spies and intelligence professionals over any Conservative with the "feelz" concerning this particular President.

If he's not an avowed politician and goes against the status quo as they want him to, just what makes his supporters believe that he knows how to govern or knows how government is supposed to work or even knows the laws he's constricted by as according to the Constitution?

And I've always believed where there is NO smoke there is NO fire.

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

Not what I would hope to hear from someone practically willing to guarantee he's going down over Russia.

I'll be posting my odds on it happening soon. Stay tuned if you're a gambling man. B)

Odds right now:

There is currently a 21.74% chance that President Trump will leave office before the end of his first term (due to impeachment, quitting etc). This probability was generated from the betting markets (Betfair) 16 minutes ago.

Betting markets are amongst the most accurate indicators of political outcomes.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

I'll be posting my odds on it happening soon. Stay tuned if you're a gambling man. B)

If it doesn't happen then you've "opposed him" primarily by consuming CNN, while CNN tries and maybe succeeds in figuring out how to get Trump reelected without them ever having to say they wanted that outcome specifically.

10 hours ago, lostone said:

First day at my new job fam.  Lots of opportunity to impact the entire company.  I am trying my best to just listen and not give opinions for the foreseeable future.  After I gather enough information though, I will slowly shift.  Technology is easy.  People and culture is extremely hard to change.  

That's most of the problems that I run into. I can solve a lot of issues with tech. I can't solve bad employees.

19 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin   Add one more paper to your list

The Amsterdam News  (The Amsterdam News was started more than a century ago, with a $10 investment. It has gone on to become one of the most important Black newspapers in the country and today remains one of the most influential Black-owned and -operated media businesses in the nation, if not the world.) 

"Many think Trump is an international criminal, and very few criminals will admit they broke the law. The president lies every time he opens his mouth. It is time to expose his criminality and prove that he is corrupt; it is time for a movement to get rid of our president. "

And add: Shortly after the New York Times dropped an explosive report alleging President Trump called then-Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to put a Trump ally in charge of the Southern District of New York’s case against former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said this request amounted to “an attempt to obstruct justice.”

You're certifiable Squirrely Bob.

Doesn't it have to affect our perception of how the Russia investigation is being covered when CNN hires a Republican political operative to head their election coverage? They talk about Trump as a traitor, someone who has committed treasonous acts to get elected to the highest office in the country, and then they hire someone who used to work for him and **** on CNN, who is not and never has been a journalist, to lead their election coverage in 2020. What greater disconnect between tone and action could there be than what CNN did hiring Sarah Isgur? 

mdrake34 likes this

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

How can the GOP run this guy for another term?  :shrug:

The New York Times just dropped a load on Donald Trump’s frenzied, brazen, and yet consistently under-handed efforts to both bury and kill the many investigations into him, his campaign, his administration, and his businesses.

The transgressions range from Trump strategizing with his closest GOP's to kneecap the Russia probe to his trying to thwart the investigation into his hush-money payments to his advising his staff to peddle lies about the exit of national security adviser Michael Flynn from his administration. Taken together, they amount to a stunning effort of historic proportions to undercut U.S. law enforcement almost from the moment he first set foot in the Oval Office.

I don't know, the GOP is running this guy for Congress in NC...

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Russian President Vladimir Putin, speaking during his state-of-the-nation address Wednesday, warned that Russia will aim new hypersonic missiles at the U.S. should it deploy new intermediate-range missiles in Europe.

Russia’s new Zircon missiles, which Putin claimed fly at nine times of the speed of sound and have a range of 620 miles, are part of its ongoing effort to upgrade its defensive capabilities against what it regards as an increasingly hostile U.S.

It used to be when you bought Russian Collusion it stayed bought...some of y'all lemmings. :flush:

^^^Does he think that the story of (possible) Russian collusion is one where Trump had control over and manipulated Putin into doing Trump's bidding???

That dude is an even bigger moron than I thought.

11 minutes ago, Serge said:

Doesn't it have to affect our perception of how the Russia investigation is being covered when CNN hires a Republican political operative to head their election coverage? They talk about Trump as a traitor, someone who has committed treasonous acts to get elected to the highest office in the country, and then they hire someone who used to work for him and **** on CNN, who is not and never has been a journalist, to lead their election coverage in 2020. What greater disconnect between tone and action could there be than what CNN did hiring Sarah Isgur? 

Everything is stupid and done in bad faith now. 

25 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

That's most of the problems that I run into. I can solve a lot of issues with tech. I can't solve bad employees.

That's what I learned getting this latest IT degree. The biggest battle is to know how to talk to and convince upper management regarding what's best for the organization.

And that's getting them to see that forking over the cash for upgrades in order to make the organization more money.