Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

"I'll have the Mar a Lago omelet special ' 6 eggs, 1lb of chopped bacon, all covered in bacon grease', got to keep this 6' 2" frame at my usual 235 lbs."

DziLs9CXgAEwJwl-768x1024.jpg

'Eggsecutive time? :lol:

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Agree. Primary is a marathon. Voters are going to see through it sooner or later. Too many people are paying attention. IA/SC/NH/NV voters are going to want specifics. And repeating that we have to "speak the truth" is not going to cut it. 

One of the Sunday morning talk shows was on in the background the other day and I heard a Dem pundit say that she thinks Biden should wait as long as possible to announce, possibly until the Fall, because “a long campaign will not be kind to Biden.”

lostone, mdrake34 and GEORGIAfan like this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

One of the Sunday morning talk shows was on in the background the other day and I heard a Dem pundit say that she thinks Biden should wait as long as possible to announce, possibly until the Fall, because “a long campaign will not be kind to Biden.”

I continue to believe he will get #MeToo'd while he's still on stage after making his announcement.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I continue to believe he will get #MeToo'd while he's still on stage after making his announcement.

He's going to rub someone's wife or kid's shoulders and sniff their hair on stage right after announcing.

mdrake34, Serge and SpongeDad like this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The only thing I enjoy about driving to Atlanta for work is getting to listen to 92.9.  They were talking about whether he's still got an injury on Thursday. 

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This Sambrailo talk is reminding me how much work the O-line needs. Need new Gs, a new RT, should get an heir for Mack since he'll turn 34 this year, get some better depth.

:(

They were also talking about this and whether it could be done with what they're going to pay Grady, and if Grady is actually worth what the market dictates.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

They were also talking about this and whether it could be done with what they're going to pay Grady, and if Grady is actually worth what the market dictates.

Yes and yes how is that even a question.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Yes and yes how is that even a question.

They were playing devil's advocate, they know it's getting done, more of a discussion of how it affects what else we do.

I'm not sad we're letting Poole walk.  Too many dirty hits.

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Only candidate with a record worse than Kamala's. What is he going to run on. Cannot run on bank deregulation or 1994 Crime bill. If he wasn't Obama's VP, he would be polling at 1% again. 

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ve seen Ed Oliver slide to us in some mocks. Before the season there was a debate about whether he or Bosa should go first overall. The Aaron Donald comparisons were a bit much - I’ve never seen anybody like Aaron Donald before - but I’d take Oliver.

15 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

:lol:

I told you that Notice of Apology stunt was a veiled FU against the Court.

And I think she's seeing it that way.

9 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Only candidate with a record worse than Kamala's. What is he going to run on. Cannot run on bank deregulation or 1994 Crime bill. If he wasn't Obama's VP, he would be polling at 1% again. 

He's going to put on a letterman and beat the **** out of Trump.

I’ve seen Ed Oliver slide to us in some mocks. Before the season there was a debate about whether he or Bosa should go first overall. The Aaron Donald comparisons were a bit much - I’ve never seen anybody like Aaron Donald before - but I’d take Oliver.

Almost every mock I've seen has him sliding to us at 14. 

Oliver is more like Jarrett than Donald.

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

I told you that Notice of Apology stunt was a veiled FU against the Court.

And I think she's seeing it that way.

I think it was his attorneys apologizing, not him.  I think it's a miracle if they don't fire him as a client before the end of the week.

Statick likes this

‘member when the Falcons won their final game against the Bucs and fell from the 7th pick in the draft down to the 14th?  Can’t wait to carry that momentum into next season.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

‘member when the Falcons won their final game against the Bucs and fell from the 7th pick in the draft down to the 14th?  Can’t wait to carry that momentum into next season.

Last year was the most uninspiring year for my college and pro football teams in recent memory.  I basically stopped watching them both by the end of the season.  It was kind of nice, honestly.

I expect more mediocrity moving forward.

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Still mindblowing how every team they played down the stretch imploded even more than the Falcons.

Serge likes this