Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

There are very wealthy, very influential people on both sides of the center who will go to extreme measures to keep many of these things from happening. The kneecapping the DNC gave Bernie in 2016 will be a love tap compared to what he's going to get this time around. 

On 2/11/2019 at 4:06 PM, Billy Ocean said:

If Harris is the nominee I’ll cast a write-in vote for Hillary in the general.

Great minds ^_^

15 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There are very wealthy, very influential people on both sides of the center who will go to extreme measures to keep many of these things from happening. The kneecapping the DNC gave Bernie in 2016 will be a love tap compared to what he's going to get this time around. 

0518f364ab551a6228740bc4c51fa2687756af-w

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Going hard for the Centrists already, huh?

Not really. I just like reality-based discussions. Bernie wasn't kneecapped.  I was just criticizing Kamala Harris yesterday.  I have called out and criticized Klobuchar's platform and was one of the first to post about her treatment of staff. 

There is zero evidence Bernie was kneecapped. He just lost. He didn't have a majority of delegates and that is true with or without super delegates.  Just because the candidate you like lost doesn't mean it was rigged. And policy-wise, Bernie isn't being that controversial. Warren's codetermination bill is 10x more controversial than what Bernie has listed above. Half of that list was part of Pelosi/Schumer's Better Deal. 

Carl Showalter likes this

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Not really. I just like reality-based discussions. Bernie wasn't kneecapped.  I was just criticizing Kamala Harris yesterday.  I have called out and criticized Klobuchar's platform and was one of the first to post about her treatment of staff. 

There is zero evidence Bernie was kneecapped. He just lost. He didn't have a majority of delegates and that is true with or without super delegates.  Just because the candidate you like lost doesn't mean it was rigged. And policy-wise, Bernie isn't being that controversial. Warren's codetermination bill is 10x more controversial than what Bernie has listed above. Half of that list was part of Pelosi/Schumer's Better Deal. 

50 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

If it runs out, we will just print more money. 

Bernie said I don't know what it's like to be poor...sorry Bern, speak for yourself.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

DNC preferred HRC. Still doesn't show evidence of the DNC kneecapping Bernie. In your own email, the DNC person is ASKING Podesta to crush Bernie. Why would they be asking Podesta if they were doing the kneecapping? 

Give me an example of an action the DNC took to specifically kneecap Bernie.