Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,500 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

We're still keeping thousands of soldiers in Afghanistan even after his withdrawals and we haven't left Syria despite his proclamation. Now he's banging the war drum with Venezuela since our coup attempt there is floundering.

Nah, not happening.

10 hours ago, thofin21 said:

TRUMP IS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY :lol:

The Cars the Dems want will never allow for that to happen.

Lest anyone think the GOP is immune from this sin as well.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Everyone(Who has a strong chance at winning) is running on roughly the same platform like I said they would. 

Also, CJ platform seems pretty centrist compared to Booker and his economic platform seems centrist compared to Warren. Of course, Bernie being the default progressive allows him the freedom to run a more moderate campaign without being charged as a centrist. 

50 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Alright, the struggle/division within the party has officially begun. Please Hillary, throw your hat in the ring we need you. ;)

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'm not in Bernie. I'm not ready to live off the government teat (our money) distributed the way the "regime" seems fit to dole out other people's money until it runs dry.

Count me out Bern

Although, I am thanking you in advance for all the Larry David parody portrayals of you though.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm not in Bernie. I'm not ready to live off the government teat (our money) distributed the way the "regime" seems fit to dole out other people's money until it runs dry.

Count me out Bern

Although, I am thanking you in advance for all the Larry David parody portrayals of you though.

If it runs out, we will just print more money. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Growing up around the military, I've witnessed this and, being young and ignorant, I didn't notice. Then being in the military, I started to take notice, but didn't understand it. Now while still working for the military, I finally understand that this is a cruel dichotomy of cultural training mixed with sexual abuse. I've seen so many sailors/soldiers with subservient Asian wives that seem as if they were scared to death to say anything to their husbands. Heck, I remember one Asian wife who didn't dare raise her head for fear of making eye contact with another man not her husband. Another one could only stay in the house and didn't have access to the checkbook.

I will say that once they move here and learn about our divorce laws and how easy it is to get help regarding abuse, they are like totally different people once they get separated from the marriage or possible abuse. I personally know of one female Fillipino language instructor who got help leaving her abusive marriage. Her entire personality changed and she seems very happy now. ^_^

HolyMoses likes this

29 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Everyone(Who has a strong chance at winning) is running on roughly the same platform like I said they would. 

Also, CJ platform seems pretty centrist compared to Booker and his economic platform seems centrist compared to Warren. Of course, Bernie being the default progressive allows him the freedom to run a more moderate campaign without being charged as a centrist. 

11 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

White people were a mistake 

A friend of mine owns a cattle farm. I gotta show him this ****. lol

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So what's with all of the UK politics here? American politics isn't enough of a sh*tshow for you? 

We've talked about French politics on here before. The only thing left to do is to combine the two and talk about Canadian politics.

17 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

Bernie will beat Trump .

Corporate centrists will hijack the whole thing and give it Trump before they let Bernie get the nomination. 

Schultz is already trying to blackmail the country into nominating a centrist. 

WOR and Serge like this

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Jstein has done this same list for all the candidates. All of them have been posted here and I know we have discussed policy on each candidate. Heck, some of those policies Bernie is backing are policies other candidates wrote, like paid family leave and Pot legalization. 

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Corporate centrists will hijack the whole thing and give it Trump before they let Bernie get the nomination. 

Schultz is the best argument for the wealth tax.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Weird way of writing voters. 

thofin21 and Leon Troutsky like this