The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Big muffs, bath sheets, gay Twitter.... 

Just another day on abf

Sometimes I miss all the crazy people that made ABF After Dark so special

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

13 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Similar to CAP's plan. And at 70 billion a year, it is quite cheap. We increase our military spending by 70 billion in just the two Trump years. 

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, that's not it. Trump is trying to save money by getting us out of two (occupancy) wars. 

We're still keeping thousands of soldiers in Afghanistan even after his withdrawals and we haven't left Syria despite his proclamation. Now he's banging the war drum with Venezuela since our coup attempt there is floundering.

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, that's not it. Trump is trying to save money by getting us out of two (occupancy) wars. 

TRUMP IS TRYING TO SAVE MONEY :lol:

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Jesus Christ. 

Never heard of that town, apparently has a population of less than 2000.  But still, yikes. 

18 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

We were "funding other people's defense" prior to Trump as well. Trump just wants to line the pockets of his defense contractor buddies. No reason we needed to increase our military budget by 70 billion in 2 years. 

Funny how when the "fight them over there, instead of over here" crowd has so quickly changed tunes. 

AF89 and GEORGIAfan like this

10 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Jesus Christ. 

I wonder why all these hard core racists are so emboldened? 

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

obama's divisiveness, obviously

4 minutes ago, achilles return said:

obama's divisiveness, obviously

Of course 

11 hours ago, thofin21 said:

Does Trump stand for anything? Trump is only interested in emotional connections to his base .He is morally flexible. 

I don't disagree, but Trump ran on something and claimed to have solutions to those problems. 

Not once in the entire clip does Kamala explain to her what her policy on immigration and protecting undocumented people like her is. She just says it is a complex issue, they do not have a path and that we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform then complains about Trump and him shutting down the government for his wall. And even when she mentioned comprehensive immigration, she mentions that there are multiple bills but doesn't say which ones she supports. 

As @lostone said, She doesn't stand for anything. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR, lostone and thofin21 like this

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I have literally never heard of a “notice of apology and I have been practicing since 2011 (although I don’t practice criminal law where this could possibly be more common)

I always pictured you as more of a lawyer that sets up S-corps while wearing a seersucker suit. 

While @JDaveG is the guy who represents sovereign citizens and gets paid in his client's homemade currency like Saul did in season one. 

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I always pictured you as more of a lawyer that sets up S-corps while wearing a seersucker suit. 

While @JDaveG is the guy who represents sovereign citizens and gets paid in his client's homemade currency like Saul did in season one. 

My seersucker suit doesn’t fit anymore :( 

I do insurance defense. I did a little bit of small business law earlier but it was a pain in the ***. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I don't disagree, but Trump ran on something and claimed to have solutions to those problems. 

Not once in the entire clip does Kamala explain to her what her policy on immigration and protecting undocumented people like her is. She just says it is a complex issue, they do not have a path and that we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform then complains about Trump and him shutting down the government for his wall. And even when she mentioned comprehensive immigration, she mentions that there are multiple bills but doesn't say which ones she supports. 

As @lostone said, She doesn't stand for anything. 

Oh I agree Trump used his rhetorical BS to offer simple solutions to complex problems. BUILD THAT WALL for example. Harris needs to define her message for sure .

GEORGIAfan likes this

I'm seriously concerned for those of you who know this much about English politics. 

Keeping up with American politics is depressing enough but y'all are like **** yeah..... Let me get some more of this from another country that may even be in a weirder place than us. 

I feel like if I actually understood Brexit and English politics better I'd just end up more depressed. 

mdrake34, lostone and AF89 like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

I'm seriously concerned for those of you who know this much about English politics. 

Keeping up with American politics is depressing enough but y'all are like **** yeah..... Let me get some more of this from another country that may even be in a weirder place than us. 

I feel like if I actually understood Brexit and English politics better I'd just end up more depressed. 

In a world where Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham exists, keeping up with another country’s political ****goonery sounds exhausting. 

AF89, Jpowers and lostone like this

3 hours ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

My sarcasm sense is tingling, but 1100 this early in Georgia is decent, in my humble, layman opinion

In March 2007, ( only a couple of weeks from now in terms of timing during the campaign) I took my family to see Barack Obama speak at Georgia Tech.  ( my boys were seven and three.). I’ll have to look it up, but I think there were 19,000 people there.   Maybe nine. 

His theme was “turn the page” which was good, but not as good as the stuff he did later. Which is why it didn’t stick. 

Edit:   It was actually April 14. And there were 20,000 people there!

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

In a world where Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham exists, keeping up with another country’s political ****goonery sounds exhausting. 

I keep up with brexit because of the potential international impact but that's about it. 

Also by keep up I mean I just read a bunch of **** that confuses me even further. 

mdrake34 likes this