Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,517 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

What's so funny is after Trump Shutdown 1, I distinctly remember a slew of Republican senators suggesting they were sponsoring bills to prevent he government from ever shutting down for political reasons. If those protestations had any sincerity, there'd be no concerns about Trump Shutdown 2 because all they'd have to do is oppose it on the same principle that led to the writing of their supposed bill.

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'd like to think this will make all the Never Trump resistance whatevers will now flock to her point of view...but nah they won't

29 minutes ago, lostone said:

Trying it out there before they go mainstream.

useless NYC Democrats.

From the article:

Consider Lukis Anderson, whose DNA was discovered under a murdered billionaire’s fingernails. Luckily, Anderson’s attorney discovered he was dead drunk in the hospital at the time and couldn’t possibly be the killer. How did his DNA get there? The authorities figure the same paramedics treated each man that night and inadvertently transferred Anderson’s DNA to the dead man. Anderson was facing a death sentence for seven months before he was cleared in 2013.

AF89 likes this

28 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’m not hearing any details on this agreement...which probably means they’re hiding it from Trump until after he signs it so he doesn’t throw an Ann Coulter/Rush Limbaugh inspired tantrum and shut down the government again.

AF89 likes this

10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m not hearing any details on this agreement...which probably means they’re hiding it from Trump until after he signs it so he doesn’t throw an Ann Coulter/Rush Limbaugh inspired tantrum and shut down the government again.

Leon Troutsky likes this