Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,517 posts in this topic

Can't help but notice none of the nightly news so far have actually reported what she actually tweeted only that it was condemed as anti semitic and she was forced to apologize

If it were Trump the tweet would be blown up in a big *** graphic, and tip toed around of both sides of racial condemnation and also "could there be nuance?".

Serge, mdrake34, Billy Ocean and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Can't help but notice none of the nightly news so far have actually reported what she actually tweeted only that it was condemed as anti semitic and she was forced to apologize

If it were Trump the tweet would be blown up in a big *** graphic, and tip toed around of both sides of racial condemnation and also "could there be nuance?".

Why would you watch nightly news?

11 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Why would you watch nightly news?

I don't pay for cable,  and I buy cheap Internet that actually has like a 1000G cap so it's a good background while I play on my phone  or make dinner before switching on the Xbox or Fire and kill some time.

Usually it's just PBS @ 6 maybe CBS @ 6:30 and ABC @ 7 but it's often the same **** so I tune out after PBS

10 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I don't pay for cable,  and I buy cheap Internet that actually has like a 1000G cap so it's a good background while I play on my phone  or make dinner before switching on the Xbox or Fire and kill some time.

Usually it's just PBS @ 6 maybe CBS @ 6:30 and ABC @ 7 but it's often the same **** so I tune out after PBS

actually the ****ing worst is when I really zone out and realize Entertainment Tonight or some **** has been going on for like 15 minutes

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

So Klobuchar sounds like an absolute ghoul.

She sounds like the worst parts of Hillary (well ok not the WORST parts I guess Klobuchar didn't own slaves or Kickstart proxy wars I'm speaking more on a personal level)

Still think of the Onion character "Bruised White House staffers conidently assure its not what it looks like; you'd really like her if you got to know her"

(Picture of Klobuchar in like a green mohawk and and apocalypse raider armor) "Whitehouse to kickoff jobs week with pioneering Murder Dome initiative"

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

She sounds like the worst parts of Hillary (well ok not the WORST parts I guess Klobuchar didn't own slaves or Kickstart proxy wars I'm speaking more on a personal level)

Still think of the Onion character "Bruised White House staffers conidently assure its not what it looks like; you'd really like her if you got to know her"

(Picture of Klobuchar in like a green mohawk and and apocalypse raider armor) "Whitehouse to kickoff jobs week with pioneering Murder Dome initiative"

*picture of Klobuchar in a wife beater sitting on the couch with a beer wanting thier chief of staff to tell them when dinner is at*

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I know literally nothing about Klobaucher other than being a lawyer from the Midwest, but Trump shouts profanities at his staff every day. 

This reminds me of stories on how Trump constantly fat shamed Chris Christie, jokes to Pence's face about him wanting to murder gays and wouldn't let Spicer meet the pope ^_^

6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This reminds me of stories on how Trump constantly fat shamed Chris Christie, jokes to Pence's face about him wanting to murder gays and wouldn't let Spicer meet the pope ^_^

Trump does everything the leftists hate about centrist candidates times 30. 

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I know literally nothing about Klobaucher other than being a lawyer from the Midwest, but Trump shouts profanities at his staff every day. 

Neither are very good at staff retention.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Trump does everything the leftists hate about centrist candidates times 30. 

Tbf It's probably true that people are more likely to notice the positive attributes of a sh^tty boss if thier male. "He's a hardass but to his credit he gets things done" they'll say. She's a ***** and too ambitious by far