Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,903 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Oh God she’s running

I'd honestly vote for her and her zero accomplishments (well that's probably not fair but for arguments sake) over like half the dem field right now

She can f*** off for a lil bit with that anti semitism lecture tho

lostone likes this

20 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I love the fact that you have repeatedly praised Resistance icon Steve Schmidt.

Stephen Edward Schmidt[1] (born September 28, 1970)[2] is an American communicationsand public affairs strategist who has worked on Republican political campaigns including those of President George W. Bush, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Arizona Senator John McCain. He is best known for pushing McCain to select Sarah Palin as his running mate.

I don't love him for his politics, I love him because he actually cares about the rule of law and is unwilling to put partisanship above fundamental American Values.  It's easy to find reasons to dump on folks, with Schmidt, even though I have no use for his policies, I respect that he is NOT a Vichy Republican.

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'd honestly vote for her and her zero accomplishments (well that's probably not fair but for arguments sake) over like half the dem field right now

She can f*** off for a lil bit with that anti semitism lecture tho

To me she'd be just another person in that group who has no business running.  And when you factor in that she has even worse political baggage that Gabbard, despite never even serving in politics, she's doomed from the start.

Boomers and Fox News completely succeeded in replacing the name Mud with Clinton.

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I don't love him for his politics, I love him because he actually cares about the rule of law and is unwilling to put partisanship above fundamental American Values.  It's easy to find reasons to dump on folks, with Schmidt, even though I have no use for his policies, I respect that he is NOT a Vichy Republican.

He’s a neocon who stormed off his own podcast after being asked about advising former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz. 

How do you feel about Schultz running for president, since you’ve said here that you’d vote for Mitt Romney over Bernie Sanders in a hypothetical matchup?

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

You have to sign Mahomes no matter the cost, but will it be worth it to sign someone like Goff to a $30-something million contract? Right now I’d say no.

Unless something drastically changes, I think going forward teams will only win super bowls if they have a QB on a rookie salary or older QB on a sweetheart deal.  The teams that continue expanding the market for highest QB salaries will be lucky to make it past the first round of the playoffs.

NE dumps anyone looking for a payday and reloads. 

15 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

To me she'd be just another person in that group who has no business running.  And when you factor in that she has even worse political baggage that Gabbard, despite never even serving in politics, she's doomed from the start.

Boomers and Fox News completely succeeded in replacing the name Mud with Clinton.

I guess if you mean artificially created baggage sure, otherwise as far as I know she's more or less spotless other than being the spawn of the two biggest moral grey area figures in modern politics. But I'll say in her favor I truly believe she's a decent person and that gives her a leg up on half the monsters in the field right now.

Not that I want her to run because the field is too crowded and she's far to green, and her name alone would be such a boon to Trump, she's also not much of a fighter you need to go against the modern white nationalist scum the GOP is revealing itself as but I'd bet she could do a better job surrounded by a bunch of now older Obama interns in her cabinet than Biden would.

51 minutes ago, lostone said:

AKA and other black soros/frats are gonna go hard for her.  I need her to phase out soon

That would be SOME AKAs (mainly her line sisters) and Bison alums, my frat bros are mainly no no's, everybody else l know has already taken note of her aggressive *** cop behavior!  If she is the nominee against Trump. I'll happily vote for her, but right now, no!

lostone and GEORGIAfan like this

1 hour ago, lostone said:

This is gonna be the democratic nominee...

oh god Trump is getting re-elected 

He'll be so popular that he won't even have to campaign.

20 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

That would be SOME AKAs (mainly her line sisters) and Bison alums, my frat bros are mainly no no's, everybody else l know has already taken note of her aggressive *** cop behavior!  If she is the nominee against Trump. I'll happily vote for her, but right now, no!

She is gonna pander at the regional AKA conventions (one is held in Charlotte). I will be proud if they dump her though.  I’ll talk ish if they don’t though