Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,644 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

People are losing their minds over this.  They are awfully quiet about apartied though

This was the tweet that started it:

Having people like Omar, Tlaib and AOC elected to Congress is the best political development of my lifetime.

lostone, AF89, Statick and 2 others like this

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Having people like Omar, Tlaib and AOC elected to Congress is the best political development of my lifetime.

I thought it was that one.  They are losing their minds in the comments section of that tweet as well.

ironically electing trump got me some awesome Congress people that I like.

14 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Reading Twitter and this thread for the past couple of weeks has forced me to come to the realization that whomever survives this circular firing squad known as the Democrat nomination process will be significantly weakened going into the general election.

I still put Trump's re-election at 50/50.

I said the same thing here and resident stooges here who love to tee off on me without even reading what I say told me to go to h***

13 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Agreed, they remove the issues of status quo politicians and will bring things to a head, instead of letting them fester.

An old black man what could be done to preserve and enhance the rights of black people. The old man, an internationally known orator, had just one word of advice: "Agitate,Gigate, agitate."

The old man was Frederick Douglass, an escaped slave from Maryland's Eastern Shore who had become an eloquent spokesman for the abolition of slavery. The young man was a Howard University student named Martin Andrew. (He later asked the same question of another former slave, Booker T. Washington, who advised, "Work.")

10 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

The only real way he wins again IMO is if someone like Hillary gets the nomination.

But that's a very distinct possibility. Someone like Kamala + Schultz running third party= a Trump second term. 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

But that's a very distinct possibility. Someone like Kamala + Schwartz running third party= a Trump second term. 

Until I see otherwise I'm convinced this is happening.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

On 10/28/2018 at 8:57 AM, HolyMoses said:

I love Steve Schmidt so much:  

On 10/28/2018 at 1:59 PM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I know we are supposed to be in 2018 butt... 

i am ABSOLUTELY on board for a Schmidt/Nance or Nance/Schmidt ticket which ever way you like! :D

lol

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

But that's a very distinct possibility. Someone like Kamala + Schwartz running third party= a Trump second term. 

Candidates like Kamala aren't real threats to the status quo. Due to that Schultz won't run a sabotage campaign against them if they win the nomination. He'll only declare if someone like Sanders or Warren wins.

20 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Seems like it’s hard to put together an offensive line to protect a quarterback taking up a disproportionate amount of the cap space.

Bad use of "data"