Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

I always knew RA was a huge prick. He recently went on a mini-publicity tour about finally getting sober, I wonder if he knew this was coming. 

41 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The thing about this is that it won't be forgotten like government shutdowns are once they're resolved. There will be constant reminders over the next two years that this is going on and being fought over.

I think that's the point. Trump needs that fight to keep his side whipped up. He needs Fox News talking about this every day.

I have said before, no one is on the fence about Trump. There isn't anyone left in the middle to pull to his side.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So did Avenatti take out R Kelly or something today? What happened there?

Avenatti is in deep doo-doo over other stuff. He had to give up control of his law firm and is being investigated for leaking Cohen documents. 

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Hysterical liberals jumped this story from the gun despite the fact it smelled fishy from the start. 

ooof.

The noose part was admittedly a little much. Not improbable or anything but just felt a little too eye catching

23 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I always knew RA was a huge prick. He recently went on a mini-publicity tour about finally getting sober, I wonder if he knew this was coming. 

Mike Myers has a singing career???

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

lol

I seriously do not understand how people can support this idiot.... every time he opens his mouth or his phone for that matter he is a national embarrassment.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

How is Trump declaring a national emergency for a wall and circumventing Congress constitutional? 

He has a pen and a phone.

9 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Trump knows this, everyone knows this, it is by design. Trump can blame the liberal courts for blocking the wall. Problem is EVERYONE knows this so how does it save face for him?

His “supporters”(IE WFW) will be happy as this does save face to them. 

Does that logic make sense, no, but they will eat it right up! 

Fits perfectly into their deep state conspiracy.

Big_Dog likes this

I was just hoping Barbara would be a bit flawless.  Sorry for the late response, I’m in Charleston and ate at magnolias.  I had the best collard greens I have ever had in my life.  I’d buy an entire collard green meal.  I’d slap my mama for a plate of those greens (I’d have to run right after or get punched in the nose).  

Albright with her justification of Iraqi deaths.  (Which she apologized for later and regretted.  Many SoS will justify murdering brown babies). No one is perfect, but meh!  I mean we gave saddam the weapons he used to kill the Kurds and were cool with it in 1988.  (Not Margaret’s fault, but we help cause this mess)

14 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Reading comprehension 101.  Using 25A TO CIRCUMVENT THE ELECTION to likely unconstitutional.  

I loathe our President as much as the next guy, but there isn’t solid ground YET in order to invoke the 25A.  Wait for the Mueller investigation.  Wait for the Southern District of NY to release their report.