Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

I swear there's a Dollar General on just about every corner going down to Gainsville.

I have not been down that way in like 12 years....but I tell you that is the same way up here in the Pensacola area

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If you drove south of Gainsville back in the Obama era you would have seen a “Citizens Grand Jury” sign every 1-2 miles.  That’s the group that believes they could indict Obama as a “traitor” and prosecute him in a citizens court.  They were planning to march on the WH and “arrest” Obama until the Secret Service caught wind of it.

That is not surprising at all.

2 hours ago, thofin21 said:

Probably be a good idea to sterilize half the state of Florida. 

Oh, great, so you implement this plan after I have two kids.  Real ******* helpful.

thofin21 likes this

Fake/scm backpedaling faster than Deion Sanders in his prime.

Feb. 14, 2019, 12:11 PM ET
By Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Millions of Americans are waiting for Robert Mueller to give them the final word on whether the Trump campaign conspired with the 2016 Russian election interference effort — and whether their president is under the influence of a foreign adversary.

Millions of Americans may be sorely disappointed.

17 hours ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Ya'll lol. I mean come on. Remember back when it was a "scandal" that Obama bowed to a foreign dignitary and the tea packers all put on their tactical because America was under attack. Now we have a McFilet-sharting Patsy in the white house and just take a moment to realize how much the Patsy (45) has done beyond simply "bowing" to Saudi Arabian interests? The McFilet-Schraeder has gone on to personally protect and defend a journalist-killer and his regime lol. Just take a moment to compare bowing your head to making a vast array of public statements and actions that shield a foreign monarch from American justice lol. I feel bad for these people like W.F.W. and his ilk. These people are sick.

Nothing matters anymore because conservatives never had any morale dignity to begin with. It's all for show. They pitch a fit at the smallest detail of what a liberal may do and excuse any horrendous act a conservative may do.

Hypocrisy is in the DNA of the conservative and they do not care cause to them the ends justify the means even if it means the destruction of society. 

Own Libs and fill the pockets of the 1%, that is all they care about

15 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

“Tax on the beach” is really funny.  

But the drawing of AOC seems kind of stereotypical to me.

Shocking huh?

4 hours ago, lostone said:

Wtf is in FL water?

it's cyanobacteria, and they elected DeSantis so it's not getting better anytime soon

4 hours ago, lostone said:

Warning, this will trigger trump supporters 

Saying "Happy Holidays" triggers Trump supporters so that's not saying much.

lostone and Statick like this

5 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

I still haven't seen the justification for diverting the funds

I still haven't seen justification for Mitch not even holding a vote on Garland but somehow that still happened. Nothing matters, Conservatives do what ever they want now.

14 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

I hope the Chinese get a bunch of Democrats elected beecause if it happens, it's the fault of the Dems for not securing our borders

That's telling