Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Please don’t let that be his birth name

No, his first name is not really “Poop.” It’s Cory. Poop Johnson found his nickname—or more accurately, “Poop” found him—in 2014, when he was still playing college football for the Kentucky Wildcats. The defensive tackle was asked about his fluctuating weight, so he was honest about his bowel movements: “I try to poop, like, five times a day, three times a day, so it’s hard to keep weight when you got so much going out.”

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and AF89 like this

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

Please don’t let that be his birth name

1 minute ago, Vogelgryff said:

No, his first name is not really “Poop.” It’s Cory. Poop Johnson found his nickname—or more accurately, “Poop” found him—in 2014, when he was still playing college football for the Kentucky Wildcats. The defensive tackle was asked about his fluctuating weight, so he was honest about his bowel movements: “I try to poop, like, five times a day, three times a day, so it’s hard to keep weight when you got so much going out.”

Oh. 

Little anticlimactic if I'm being honest. 

Vogelgryff, HolyMoses, AF89 and 1 other like this

Just now, Jpowers said:

How  do you get that nickname? 

I actually researched this; accordingly, it's because Mr. Johnson utilizes controlled poops as part of his training regime to maintain a playing weight between 280 and 300 pounds.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Uh . . . That is NOT how Social Security works.

You can't "raid" your Social Security.

What you pay into Social Security now is paying for current retiree's' benefits.  So this would be raiding current Social Security.  

Which means that it could not come form Social Security, it would come from general tax funds.  Which means we would be adding to the debt.

So we'd really be raiding our kids' money..  This is a popular Republican policy.

JayOzOne likes this

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

Uh . . . That is NOT how Social Security works.

You can't "raid" your Social Security.

What you pay into Social Security now is paying for current retiree's' benefits.  So this would be raiding current Social Security.  

Which means that it could not come form Social Security, it would come from general tax funds.  Which means we would be adding to the debt.

So we'd really be raiding our kids' money..  This is a popular Republican policy.

She only "supported" it to sound as if she gave a crap about the problems of working people. She inherited her daddy's heart, which is to say she does not have one.

Door Gunner and HolyMoses like this

41 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Oh. 

Little anticlimactic if I'm being honest. 

I dream of the day I can hear the Benz chant pooooooooop

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I'm very mature

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. I wonder how many girls have heard their parents say "When are you bringing your Poop over to meet us?

23 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Jake Tapper developed a conscience today.

yeah those clips are exactly what I'm saying. this is pointless

10 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Manafort is screwed. 

He was 1000% banking on a pardon. Question is, did he just think he would get one, or was he promised one through a back channel. 

HolyMoses likes this