Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

:lol:   What time do I arrive?

You can only come if you like to fish, swim, enjoy down home folks, and grill/drink of course.

34 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

If the fates of Jeffery Dahmer and Whitey Bulger has shown me, the one thing I know that you don't want to be before going to prison is to be infamous.

16 hours ago, Statick said:

Blood money to build a wall.

Many POTUS Have used seized assets via asset forfeiture for the greater good of the country and that checks the Mexico box too...even the left goes home happy

Big_Dog likes this

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Spending is a bipartisan problem never denied that...GOP trying to keep in goosestep with Dems regarding spending  not a good look

There is a reason why deficits have increased during every Republican administration since the '80s. You're not stupid enough to believe that the GOP gives more than one small **** about the budget. It's a talking point. The whole TEA Party revolution was a joke. The Freedom Caucus was all in on the GOP Tax Scam, cutting taxes without cutting spending to make sure it didn't add trillions to the debt. I guess they're less interested in accumulating debt than they are in having to pay it.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

There is a reason why deficits have increased during every Republican administration since the '80s. You're not stupid enough to believe that the GOP gives more than one small **** about the budget. It's a talking point. The whole TEA Party revolution was a joke. The Freedom Caucus was all in on the GOP Tax Scam, cutting taxes without cutting spending to make sure it didn't add trillions to the debt. I guess they're less interested in accumulating debt than they are in having to pay it.

And all to own the libs.

Regardless if it makes the poor rural schlubs that keep voting them in office even poorer.

AF89, lostone, HolyMoses and 4 others like this

2 hours ago, Statick said:

Blood money to build a wall.

Who gives a sheat where it comes from. Basically all seized funds have a degree of blood on it.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Many POTUS Have used seized assets via asset forfeiture for the greater good of the country alsi that checks the Mexico box...even the left goes home happy

:rain: Put it to better use by taking it. Smart move. Trump gets his wall, everyone happy.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Going out of business to own the libs.

Going out of business to proudly stand against those who dare oppose systemic racism.

Watch how they will refer to casualties in the war with Venezuela or Iran.  It’s gonna cause us to have more enemies... soo many more enemies.  Which is just going to make xenophobia worse in This country.  Trust me, there is a lot of xenophobia in the good old USA