Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Statick said:

That's Trump for you. Tries to spin a positive from a negative while taking credit for **** he has nothing to do with.

mtumocwotn811.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, lostone said:

I would like to share this video on Japan and how ****** up that country was to China.  This video may trigger conservatives, so view at your own risk

 

Thanks for this.

I've being traveling to Japan many times and love the country and had basically only very excellent experiences dealing with the locals. This said, I've always been utterly pissed that their government never even acknowledged the unspeakable atrocities they perpetrated during the war. I don't get it. What are they going to lose by saying that they aren't anymore the disgusting SOB they once have been?

Paradoxically, it seems that being nuked was in fact beneficial to Japan (obviously not for the poor sods who were under the bombs). 1) It shortened the duration of the war and the Soviets were too late to get to Japan before the US. 2) As your vid shows it quite well, Japan got a free pass for their repulsive behavior IMO, in a large part because they were the first victims of the nuclear age.

There is a very decently done documentary, simply called Nanking (2007) that's worth seeing (and should be shown in every f...ing Japanese school).

 

 

 

lostone likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Thanks for this.

I've being traveling to Japan many times and love the country and had basically only very excellent experiences dealing with the locals. This said, I've always been utterly pissed that their government never even acknowledged the unspeakable atrocities they perpetrated during the war. I don't get it. What are they going to lose by saying that they aren't anymore the disgusting SOB they once have been?

Paradoxically, it seems that being nuked was in fact beneficial to Japan (obviously not for the poor sods who were under the bombs). 1) It shortened the duration of the war and the Soviets were too late to get to Japan before the US. 2) As your vid shows it quite well, Japan got a free pass for their repulsive behavior IMO, in a large part because they were the first victims of the nuclear age.

There is a very decently done documentary, simply called Nanking (2007) that's worth seeing (and should be shown in every f...ing Japanese school).

 

 

 

I remember my history teacher in high school couldn't teach us about the Rape of Nanking because it had the word "rape" in the title. :rolleyes:

He told us to read it for ourselves and I was floored at the horrors they visited on China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol Mike Pence wants Omar removed for saying AIPAC uses money to influence people... This is hilarious. Lobbyists, Jewish or not, are money mongerers. People are taking advantage of Jewish stereotypes to attack a Democrat that's standing up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Stop. Making. Prison rape. Jokes. 

 

Is Stone really in danger of getting raped in prison? I know guys in prison can be pretty desperate, but who's going to want that creepy Nixon tattoo staring at them while they do the deed? 

This is not a rape joke. Inquiring minds want to know. 

HolyMoses, AF89 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Is Stone really in danger of getting raped in prison? I know guys in prison can be pretty desperate, but who's going to want that creepy Nixon tattoo staring at them while they do the deed? 

This is not a rape joke. Inquiring minds want to know. 

It's a prison rape joke.  Sorry.

But I think folks over 40 should be grandfathered in to permission to keep making prison rape jokes.  When did this become a thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HolyMoses said:

It's a prison rape joke.  Sorry.

But I think folks over 40 should be grandfathered in to permission to keep making prison rape jokes.  When did this become a thing?

It's not a prison rape joke. It's a creepy Nixon tattoo joke. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

It's not a prison rape joke. It's a creepy Nixon tattoo joke. :)

It's a prison rape joke because the creepy Nixon tattoo is on the back.  Prison Rape is an integral part of the joke. It's as integral as contemplating if that defoliating facial soap he uses has better grip than typical prison slow, which is known to be dropped easily.

Again, I'm fine with it, but I'm out of touch. 

But let's not delude ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

It's a prison rape joke because the creepy Nixon tattoo is on the back.  Prison Rape is an integral part of the joke. It's as integral as contemplating if that defoliating facial soap he uses has better grip than typical prison slow, which is known to be dropped easily.

Again, I'm fine with it, but I'm out of touch. 

But let's not delude ourselves.

The joke would still be applicable if we were talking about consensual sex outside of prison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Doozer said:

braindead boomer facebook meme

dpRCmYq.png

 

Quote

The stat comes courtesy of our new Washington Post-ABC News poll, which tested reactions to President Trump's strikes last week and also tested views back in 2013, when President Barack Obama was considering doing the same. (Democrats, for what it's worth, experienced no such evolution, with 38 percent supporting strikes in 2013 and 37 percent supporting them today.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/11/republicans-transparently-obama-tinged-evolution-on-syria/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4fa041edc10b

 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Dems in the House foreign affair committee are pretty gung ho about giving war criminal Elliot Abrams the green light regarding Venezuela since they think it will punish Russia.

Worse than useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Is Stone really in danger of getting raped in prison? I know guys in prison can be pretty desperate, but who's going to want that creepy Nixon tattoo staring at them while they do the deed? 

This is not a rape joke. Inquiring minds want to know. 

NSFW**

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Seems like Dems in the House foreign affair committee are pretty gung ho about giving war criminal Elliot Abrams the green light regarding Venezuela since they think it will punish Russia.

Worse than useless.

It's as if all of the 'culture war' stuff pushed by the media is just a distraction from all of the bipartisan atrocities in which we are engaged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Statick said:

NSFW**

 

:lol: was not expecting that to be dubbed in a foreign language.  One of my all time favorite movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.