Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I'm pro ****ing too but that doesn't I can't judge Trump as a colossal turd for cheating on his pregnant wife.

Marital fidelity is another issue I couldn’t care less about.

I'm like 75% sure Trumps paid for an abortion at some point in his life too and if it ever came out your dam right I'm going to judge that shytt head tho his pro life stances are probably mealy mouthed at best.

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

cc @AF89

I'm reminded of WFW when he says things in here with glaringly obvious comebacks because I guess there's just some sorta sexual thrill in being slapped down...hard

Like Trump knows what the response will be..he's not unaware of what people say about him and Vietnam....I just don't see the point from his point of view unless it's for the attention. 

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

:vince: You are so thick headed. You call yourself an American? 

Image result for russia gifs

I'm still looking for the evidence on Trump's private server, the one he white-washed with bleachbit, destroyed all of his electronic devices with a hammer, destroyed 33k emails, had his 4 top sides get immunity from the FBI, 

Oh right, that wasn't Trump, that was a real criminal.

You call yourself an American?

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm still looking for the evidence on Trump's private server, the one he white-washed with bleachbit, destroyed all of his electronic devices with a hammer, destroyed 33k emails, had his 4 top sides get immunity from the FBI, 

Oh right, that wasn't Trump, that was a real criminal.

You call yourself an American?

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Oh right, that wasn't Trump, that was a real criminal.  You call yourself an American?

Image result for hillary is innocent gifs

18 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

SHDMGQBDLYI6TNNUDUMN7N5QQQ.jpg

Wide open primary. 

You left out the Wapo lead in statement:

Amid new signs of danger for President Trump’s reelection hopes, the opposition race to replace him is wide open, with most Democratic voters not able to name their favorite candidate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I knew you would not have a legitimate answer for that one. 

Show me somewhere that I've ever defended her. Waiting.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

I'm like 75% sure Trumps paid for an abortion at some point in his life too and if it ever came out your dam right I'm going to judge that shytt head tho his pro life stances are probably mealy mouthed at best.

At least he didn't ask the government to pay for it "if true" you know what I mean?

58 minutes ago, AF89 said:

If only Trump were a centrist dem we might care more about his do what I say not as I do's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If only Trump had committed the unforgivable sin of being in law enforcement. . . 

::checks ear piece::

Wait, I’m being told that as the president, he is in charge of the executive branch which enforces the laws passed by Congress. 

1 minute ago, big_dog said:

Show me somewhere that I've ever defended her. Waiting.

No, but you're going after someone else harder that does have a smidgen of evidence close to hers. 

You keep boasting about 34 indictments, most of the ghost Russians, the other process crimes for lying to the FBI.

On the other hand, you say nothing about blatant crimes and multiple people lying to the FBI about their ties to Russia, AND their involvement in a certain paid for document that involved Trump...I mean one "many" might think you are a partisan hypocrite/hack just out to remove a legitimate POTUS just because he won and you don't like him.

Now go eat your prunes Squirrely Bob.

12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, but you're going after someone else harder that does have a smidgen of evidence close to hers. 

You keep boasting about 34 indictments, most of the ghost Russians, the other process crimes for lying to the FBI.

On the other hand, you say nothing about blatant crimes and multiple people lying to the FBI about their ties to Russia, AND their involvement in a certain paid for document that involved Trump...I mean one "many" might think you are a partisan hypocrite/hack just out to remove a legitimate POTUS just because he won and you don't like him.

Why are all of Trumps close ties lying? Then getting arrested and pleading guilty to lying. What is their motive in your learned opinion?

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

If only Trump had committed the unforgivable sin of being in law enforcement. . . 

::checks ear piece::

Wait, I’m being told that as the president, he is in charge of the executive branch which enforces the laws passed by Congress. 

Hey why shouldn't we care more about the disingenuous pasts of progressive (for political gain) agendas now than the disingenuous pasts of draconian old white dudes actively trying to do bad things in the present?...it only makes sense

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Hey why shouldn't we care more about the disingenuous pasts of progressive (for political gain) agendas now than the disingenuous pasts of draconian old white dudes actively trying to do bad things in the present?...it only makes sense

Okay, Schumer fits that description, but what about Pelosi? 

Ah, you might have me there...

Slightly /purp

54 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

SHDMGQBDLYI6TNNUDUMN7N5QQQ.jpg

Wide open primary. 

Yeah. I was talking to my mother in law last night. She got hooked pretty good by Harris. She is a Bernie fan as well.

Personally, I think Harris is going to blow her load a bit early. Combine that with her previous positions on criminal justice, and I think she fizzles pretty quick.