Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,849 posts in this topic

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Draft dodging has been socially acceptable for decades. It’s a stupid criticism. Nobody cares.

It was a JOKE. He's more fuel for your tantum:

Clinton, Trump, Biden, Cheney, and Romney all received student deferments while in college.

• Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford when he might have been drafted, and so was not drafted. There has been conjecture about how induction was delayed until his matriculation at Oxford.
  • Trump had a series of student deferments. When these expired, a doctor certified that he had bad feet, leading to a 4F exemption (“unfit”). There has been suspicion about the validity of that certification.
  • Biden had a series of deferments. When the student deferments ran out, his pre-induction physical resulted in a 4F classification because of childhood asthma.
  • Cheney, by the time his series of student deferments ended, had married and was soon to become a father. He applied for and received a 3A (hardship) classification.
  • Romney supplemented his student deferments with a 4D (religious service) for his Mormon mission.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

BO is playing Buzz Killington from Family Guy.

He doesn't like political jokes I guess. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

40 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Draft dodging has been socially acceptable for decades. It’s a stupid criticism. Nobody cares.

40 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

BO is playing Buzz Killington from Family Guy.

39 minutes ago, big_dog said:

He doesn't like political jokes I guess. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

I'm with BO on this one.  As my dude @Gritzblitz 2.0 has repeatedly pointed out, the draft dodging is one of the dumber attacks on Trump, tons of rich people did it, and any parent that had the means to prevent their kid from being shipped off to die in a rice field halfway across the globe was absolutely morally justified in doing so.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'm with BO on this one.  As my dude @Gritzblitz 2.0 has repeatedly pointed out, the draft dodging is one of the dumber attacks on Trump, tons of rich people did it, and any parent that had the means to prevent their kid from being shipped off to die in a rice field halfway across the globe was absolutely morally justified in doing so.

Yes, except it was just intended as a joke.  Not as a funny dig at Trump per se, but simply as a joke per se.  

naw **** that, you don't get to act like "I'm captain super patriot, much more patriotic than you commie libtard, America First! jingo jingo jingo" and then have a draft dodge that pathetic on your record. It's a legit criticism for me and not just as a joke

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

naw **** that, you don't get to act like "I'm captain super patriot, much more patriotic than you commie libtard, America First! jingo jingo jingo" and then have a draft dodge that pathetic on your record. It's a legit criticism for me and not just as a joke

I'm in this boat. Generally I'm more than fine with draft dodging but if you turn around and become a chicken hawk then you can eat a bag of *****.

AF89, Sn4tteRBoxXeR and GEORGIAfan like this

2 hours ago, big_dog said:

My joke of the day. In the right thread since it's about Trump so don't send the police.

JUST IN: The Secret Service got a real scare the other day when someone threw a beer at Donald Trump during a speech. Fortunately, it was a draft, so he was able to dodge it.        

Nicely done AND well played ole Chap! 

:golfclap:

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'm in this boat. Generally I'm more than fine with draft dodging but if you turn around and become a chicken hawk then you can eat a bag of *****.

Precisely

I mean maybe it's the liberal equivalent to the "Bernie owns a roof omg!!!" but whatever,  

Trump is a coward who hasn't the slightest quibble about picking fights so long as others will be chosen to die in his and his sons place.

He'll be doing a summit in Vietnam soon and you best believe there will be a few "oh look who finally decided to show up" terrible jokes from me.

Mr "bomb thier families too" can eat the biggest bag  ***** that ever existed

And not for nothing but Bolton spent Vietnam guarding the coast in Nebraska or some ****.  Hes literally quoted as saying he wasnt going to go over there just to watch Ted Kennedy give it back so clearly his hangup was only that we weren't imperial enough.

I mean it's bad enough when people like McCain thought that there was no equation that couldn't be solved with a few bombs but it's particularly rancid coming from remorseless physchopaths who'd never risk thier own azzes for just about any cause but would waste you and your entire family for a 2% rise in thier investment portfolio. I don't care what party they belong too.

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Yo, help an old man out.  How do I tag people?  Seriously and spare the jokes!!!

Right click the quote button and speak the username into your computer's microphone.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

12 minutes ago, Boner said:

Right click the quote button and speak the username into your computer's microphone.

:argh:  You have me confused with Wfw!!!!

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

What do you have against Paul Wall? 

Not a thing.....................I'm still a fan of that Houston "Chopped and Screwed" sound!!!!

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yes, except it was just intended as a joke.  Not as a funny dig at Trump per se, but simply as a joke per se.  

That's all it was. Gees people on here are touchy.  :shrug: