Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,849 posts in this topic

You know a phrase that Millennials find outdated in beautiful fashion? "Politically Correc" It's a boomer word or GENX emulating Boomers. I hope it falls further into disrepute.

Roger Stone's sole redeeming quality is that he hates Chuck C. Johnson.  I won't post the screen shot of their alleged text exchange because it contains the R word, but here's a picture of Chuck and Rohrabacher outside of the Ecuadorian embassy in London instead.

693d1b715060aa9f964400a68a3aa6e0

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

You know a phrase that Millennials find outdated in beautiful fashion? "Politically Correc" It's a boomer word or GENX emulating Boomers. I hope it falls further into disrepute.

vYufGlI.jpg

32 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Donald Trump an illegitimate president...that's where I got my biggest laugh.   :flush:

This is where we get the biggest laugh at boot lickers. ^^^  :tiphat:

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Roger Stone's sole redeeming quality is that he hates Chuck C. Johnson.  I won't post the screen shot of their alleged text exchange because it contains the R word, but here's a picture of Chuck and Rohrabacher outside of the Ecuadorian embassy in London instead.

693d1b715060aa9f964400a68a3aa6e0

Tell me again why an American Congressman known for strong alliances with Putin and a White Supremacist are visiting a Russian Operative who strategically dispensed hacked American email?

Seriously, do you know? Does anyone? When was this picture taken?  Have their been allegations that Johnson is an operative as well?  

His presence there seems really strange.

But so does "Russia is our friend.  The South will rise again."  (Chant by the "very fine" people marching in Charlottesville.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

When was this picture taken?

August, 2017.  In October, 2017 Rohrabacher took Johnson to a meeting with Rand Paul on Capitol Hill to discuss Assange.  https://www.adl.org/blog/us-representative-brings-holocaust-denier-to-meeting-on-capitol-hill 

Johnson contributed to Rohrabacher's campaign with bitcoin, which is apparently allowed, in the maximum allowed amount. https://www.thedailybeast.com/right-wing-troll-charles-johnson-maxes-out-donation-to-rep-dana-rohrabacher

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Have their been allegations that Johnson is an operative as well?

No, but he keeps popping up in the same places as Matt Gaetz and Rohrabacher, like a fundraiser party on a yacht in July, 2018. https://www.timesofisrael.com/holocaust-denier-attends-fundraiser-for-republican-congressman/

HolyMoses likes this

12 minutes ago, big_dog said:

GROSSER

Did Every Republican On Twitter Take A Stupid Pill This Weekend?

That' is so cheap.  

Fact is that Sarah Palin is an attractive woman.

Even attractive  people sometimes make unattractive expressions.  

Capturing such a moment and posting it for mockery is cheap lazy.

Cheap and lazy is fine if it it funny.  And this isn't even funny.

mdrake34 likes this

This is one of the weirdest pages in the history of the Trump thread and that's saying something.

For the record: Y'all can say want you want about Palin, but knocking her looks isn't one of them.  

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh ? WTF is back from his “break” already??? :lol:

Hey, we like Squirrely Bob, he's harmless.  Just laugh with him and not at him, he'll be fine until the guys in white coats catch him with the big butterfly net. 

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Let's focus on something far, far more important...

The guests — numbering in the hundreds — sometimes hear the president’s commentary on sexual encounters between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, according to a new book and other sources.

You know he's told those stories to elementary school kids on tours.