Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

123,569 posts in this topic

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Because there is seemingly such a shortage of young, smarmy conservative grifters already. 

Yeah but this one started as a victim, he doesn't just pretend to be one and self-own. They're licking their chops over him, I bet he gets offered congressional internships.

Apparently the Democratic South Bend mayor is announcing that he’s running for president.  There are probably going to be over 18 Dem candidates in this race.

FML.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are probably going to be over 18 Dem candidates in this race.

Wasting ten's of millions of other people's money to #ResistDrumpf!

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Wasting ten's of millions of other people's money to #ResistDrumpf!

I mean, I like most of what I’ve heard about the South Bend mayor, but JFC we’re already at something like 8-9 candidates.  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, I like most of what I’ve heard about the South Bend mayor, but JFC we’re already at something like 8-9 candidates.  

Somebody's gotta be Lincoln Chafee in 2020.

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Disgusting, horrible, vile doctors. We are supposed to trust them, not fear them.

It wasn't the doctors that got her pregnant, it was a male nurse.

Still, how two doctors couldn't suss out that a coma patient was pregnant just goes to show they were either incompetent or not truly examining their patients enough to notice.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Conventional wisdom says Trump could be the weakest incumbent ever, so expect plenty of randoms to show up and shoot their shot. 

Which will make it all the more tragic when Dems nominate Harris and Trump gets reelected anyway. 

AF89 likes this

5 minutes ago, Statick said:

It wasn't the doctors that got her pregnant, it was a male nurse.

Still, how two doctors couldn't suss out that a coma patient was pregnant just goes to show they were either incompetent or not truly examining their patients enough to notice.

The family said she's not in a coma, she's in a vegatative state due to severe seizures.  So she can open her eyes and respond somewhat, makes what that monster did to her all the worse.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

The family said she's not in a coma, she's in a vegatative state due to severe seizures.  So she can open her eyes and respond somewhat, makes what that monster did to her all the worse.

Oh, God, that's horrible. She was aware of everything and couldn't react or defend herself.

I hope that mothaflucka gets near life for that.

♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ likes this

46 minutes ago, Statick said:

Oh, God, that's horrible. She was aware of everything and couldn't react or defend herself.

I hope that mothaflucka gets near life for that.

I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme but she was not aware.  People in a vegetative state have very limited cognitive brain function.  

1 minute ago, kicker said:

I don’t think it matters in the grand scheme but she was not aware.  People in a vegetative state have very limited cognitive brain function.  

I'm not going to profess to even know how much a person in a vegetative state can feel, I just hope she was at least out for the labor pains and childbirth.

5 hours ago, MAD597 said:

The GOP literally wants to destroy our government.

Willful co-conspirators to a hostile foreign power's master stroke.

1 hour ago, Statick said:

Conservatives are nuts.

They are...

This said... your post appears on the 4699th page of a thread basically aimed at making fun of Trump...

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

They are...

This said... your post appears on the 4699th page of a thread basically aimed at making fun of Trump...

That's because Trump is even nuttier.

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

They are...

To be fair Trump is the POTUS and she's not even a month into her first term as a congresswoman. One should naturally get more attention than the other. 

Also at least 1000 of those pages are **** posting and pissing matches.