Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,809 posts in this topic

I've been traveling for a few days, so can someone explain to me how FNN was at Roger Stone's front door to film The raid at 5am by the FBI ?

Not their lame excuse of intuition, but the real illegal tipoff from the FBI.

7 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Jewish people are the worst. 

Especially ones from Canada. 

I met one who lived on the US side of Niagara Falls once, terrible guy. I'm going to say this is close enough to apply to your theory. :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

el oh el

After all the attacks on other news outlets, spare me the crocodile tears...

“This is NOT right,” Banderas tweeted. “I stand by my colleagues [John Roberts] and [Gillian Turner]. They don’t deserve this. No reporter does.”

“They are doing their jobs and reporting the facts,” she continued. “They are not opinion journalists and deserve the respect from the [White House] they cover.”

HolyMoses likes this

15 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

@Billy Ocean with Trump publicly supporting the coup I’d say he’s closer to a Rubio conservative than I am ^_^

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Another sign that the coup is failing. Our government wouldn't be considering invading to get that oil otherwise.

45 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Jewish people are the worst. 

Especially ones from Canada. 

"[Even] I hate Canadian Jewish Nazis."

JDaveG likes this

15 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

@Billy Ocean with Trump publicly supporting the coup I’d say he’s closer to a Rubio conservative than I am ^_^

Ok fine then you’re more of a Bill Kristol-Mitt Romney style conservative.

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I'm getting a little tired hearing this argument that Dems better not attack Trump for his many, many flaws and mistakes as president. 

Viciously and unrelentingly attacking their opponent is how Republicans have won elections these past several decades.  So GTFO with this "oh but Dems must not attack Rep candidates and must put forth a positive agenda with policy details and tell their stories."

It's both...but to suggest that Dems shouldn't attack the incompetence, corruption, and weakness of Trump and the GOP is stupid.

MAD597 and HolyMoses like this