Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,525 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, AF89 said:

They don't like Trumps unpredictability but they fear leftists taking thier 2nd yacht and 3rd jet even more, I'm sure they'd gladly take 4 more years of Trump while offering mealy mouthed criticisms about our norms and using Trump as our common enemy to take our attention off them

imo tho they're going to be surprised how few Democrats they actually siphon off compared to conservative never trumpers. They think thier getting free trade Starbucks hipsters, who they'll actually be getting is David Brooks and Bill Kristol. At this point Trumps base is smaller than the rabidly anti Trump, he needs those "independent" votes too.

You can see this in the polling. Andrew Yang, Steyer, and Bloomberg are underwater with Dem primary voters. 

Dem voters are turned off at the idea of another businessman running government like a business.  Trump poisoned the well on that one. That is also why I am skeptical of outsider/anti-establishment campaigns on the Dem side. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The more I think about it the more I'm ok with a billionaire getting bullied on a national scale.

the logo is intriguing, in a Brechtian way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

 

"...to build a miuhdeevul wall?!"

I'm not sure what a Coloradan accent sounds like but he could give that speech in GoT and sound right in place. Maybe even in a historical pic about the war between the Sots and English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AF89 said:

That's easier said than done cause that was a **** good comparison. :ninja:

I've pointed out before how the news media uses unflattering pictures of Huckabee and I still think that's wrong

 

But every single one of you is a hypocrit if you can make fun of Trumps butt or Stephen Miller's hair or even Kushners  voice but not Sarah Sanders. Her status as a woman does not make her necessarily sacrosanct only that we must be mindful of the history of using a woman's appearance as a "legitimate" criticism

Well, let’s be fair. Trump doesn’t HAVE to be a lard butt.  Miller doesn’t HAVE to spray paint his hair.  

These are choices they have made and mocking them is fair game. 

Not the case with Saunders.  There’s not a **** thing she can do about being butt ugly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

Well, let’s be fair. Trump doesn’t HAVE to be a lard butt.  Miller doesn’t HAVE to spray paint his hair.  

These are choices they have made and mocking them is fair game. 

Not the case with Saunders.  There’s not a **** thing she can do about being butt ugly. 

An intrinsic sense of style does not make one a better or worse person either, the cultural value we place on it is the very definition of superficial so I really don't see a difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Dallas Mavericks rookie Luka Doncic became the first teenager in NBA history with a 30-point triple-double on Sunday, notching 35 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in a 123-120 loss to the Toronto Raptors.

The 35 points were a career high for Doncic, who turns 20 on Feb. 28.

The previous youngest player to have a 30-point triple-double was LeBron James, who did so at 20 years, 100 days old on April 9, 2005, against the Milwaukee Bucks, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

Doncic is the fourth rookie in the past 35 seasons to record a 35-point triple-double. The others were Stephen Curry (Feb. 10, 2010), Jason Kidd (April 11, 1995) and Michael Jordan (Jan. 14, 1985)."

Trae Young, tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

"...to build a miuhdeevul wall?!"

I'm not sure what a Coloradan accent sounds like but he could give that speech in GoT and sound right in place. Maybe even in a historical pic about the war between the Sots and English.

Ya a pic bunch of drunks fighting the English. I love it.:rolleyes:

JayOzOne likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, jidady said:

"Dallas Mavericks rookie Luka Doncic became the first teenager in NBA history with a 30-point triple-double on Sunday, notching 35 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists in a 123-120 loss to the Toronto Raptors.

The 35 points were a career high for Doncic, who turns 20 on Feb. 28.

The previous youngest player to have a 30-point triple-double was LeBron James, who did so at 20 years, 100 days old on April 9, 2005, against the Milwaukee Bucks, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

Doncic is the fourth rookie in the past 35 seasons to record a 35-point triple-double. The others were Stephen Curry (Feb. 10, 2010), Jason Kidd (April 11, 1995) and Michael Jordan (Jan. 14, 1985)."

Trae Young, tho...

ya'll are like beating my balls here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Since Friday around 11am, I was traveling to Raleigh NC, then to a Land Rover dealership, then back to the lake house. I still managed to post some from my phone in between all that. I also need no one to give me my talking points.

 

Isn't this more in your price range than a Land Rover? :lol:

00n0n_hTLU9gG0VVN_300x300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Money over their mouthes.

The response to proposals attempting to combat climate change is illustrative. Some polls show that nearly 70 percent of the country believes that climate change is a problem; but a recent AP survey also indicated that Americans aren’t willing to spend much to address it. When the poll asked if respondents would cough up $1 per month to tackle climate change, 57 percent signed on, but when the cost jumped to $10 per month only 28 percent agreed. Call me crazy, but that doesn’t sound like a burning commitment.

“For all the excitement about AOC and Bernie Sanders’ embrace of socialism, and the giddiness over extreme tax proposals from the likes of Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris, the country is not there yet.  It was not progressives who took control of the House last fall, it was moderate Democrats.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

More people who don’t understand marginalized tax rates. 

People do  understand how it works, especially rich people, who will hide their money or not draw large salaries if the tax is 70% for every dollar earned over $10 Mil. 

This is why are just starting to bring back manufacturing jobs, hidden accounts, businesses overseas back to America.

I know you understand this, but you must be playing to the other lemmings on here.

Dems and their unintended consequences. They know we're bringing in record tax revenues, the deficit is still rising because as always, the spending is going...up up up...also blame the GOP on that.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though @JDaveG doesn't like getting tagged, I hope he takes this in the spirit in which it is posted.   

ProTip:  Before engaging in discussions about boarder security (or anything else) with your real friend (with a very common name)  on Facebook, make sure you are actually talking to him, not his scary FB friend with the same name. 

Suffice to say that for about 30 minutes last night, I thought JDave was on a drunk bender showing his true racist fangs.  Oops.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Even though @JDaveG doesn't like getting tagged, I hope he takes this in the spirit in which it is posted.   

ProTip:  Before engaging in discussions about boarder security (or anything else) with your real friend (with a very common name)  on Facebook, make sure you are actually talking to him, not his scary FB friend with the same name. 

Suffice to say that for about 30 minutes last night, I thought JDave was on a drunk bender showing his true racist fangs.  Oops.

 

Jewish people are the worst. 

Especially ones from Canada. 

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now