Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

In an interview this AM on ABC he's changed his tune a bit. Now he admits Mueller may have something.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They don’t want his testimony.  He’s a serial liar.  They want evidence — texts, emails, phone records, etc. — to corroborate things they are looking into.  

I’m a little curious about the timing of all this.  They must have had all the evidence they needed that he was lying under oath and obstructing justice for several months (at least).  Why did they scoop in now?  A prelude to going even higher up the ladder in the coming months?

falconsd56 and mdrake34 like this

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Lot of folks in Trumps orbit besides criminals are also turning out to be kind of pu$$ies who talk a super brave game before immediately backing down once real pressure is applied. 

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Lot of folks in Trumps orbit besides criminals are also turning out to be kind of pu$$ies who talk a super brave game before immediately backing down once real pressure is applied. 

Turns out dying in federal prison is less than ideal. 

AF89 and Leon Troutsky like this

12 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Don't be silly. 

None of that matters. You didn't learn from 2016? Criticism over ******** matters a ton except with Trump. If it's an easy talking point against the Dem, it matters. 

It's not fair but it is what it is. 

The Dem candidate has to absolutely kill it on messaging and do so with the right people. And it's a wide swath of people. If the messaging isn't right the ******** absolutely matters. 

Yep

Dems have to be perfect 

Republicans just have to show up

24 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

After 17 years, the mere fact that the Taliban still exists and we're negotiating with them basically means we lost, right? 

It's the modern crusades. You can't win against an idea. Also These groups were spawned after we went to topple governments cause we wanted cheap oil. We created them so serves us right. 

Maybe next time stay out of that region.

2 hours ago, big_dog said:

Ooooh,  someone's a bit touchy today.

He hid for 36 hours waiting for right wing talking points about the caving, only to discover that there weren't any. It's a desperate time for pointless provocateurs. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Big_Dog and Leon Troutsky like this

44 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Surprise!

50 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

After 17 years, the mere fact that the Taliban still exists and we're negotiating with them basically means we lost, right? 

Pretty much.... we were never going to win. In the sense that there's always going to be groups of people like that.... they may go by different names but as long as you have religious and/or political Fundamentalist... there's always going to be people like that.

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Oh look, we’re doing this again 

Look, something new(old) for the base to rally around and focus their hatred on. 

This 'Us against the World' strategy works on Trumptards like jingling keys in front of a baby. 

They never look anywhere else or see the absurdity in it all.

"Just do what the master says..We must support everything no matter what..This is how we own the libs."

58 minutes ago, jidady said:

He hid for 36 hours waiting for right wing talking points about the caving, only to discover that there weren't any. It's a desperate time for pointless provocateurs. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Since Friday around 11am, I was traveling to Raleigh NC, then to a Land Rover dealership, then back to the lake house. I still managed to post some from my phone in between all that. I also need no one to give me my talking points.

I posted my thoughts right after Trump's news conference on Friday right Trump concludes.

Conclusion: you are complete wrong with false statements and you're full of BS a well.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s not even close to being summer.

No, yet there it was on my timeline. 

If mayo cocktails are going to be a thing, then I don't want to be on this planet anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Someone should be sent to Gitmo for this..

Phuck gitmo...... whoever created that needs be excommunicated from the human race.

AF89 likes this