Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,847 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Abandon all hope. Nobody has a chance but the Cretin From the Orange Lagoon.

Ride that horse until the legs fall off! Ignore the fact that he is running towards a burning barn that itself is falling off the cliff! 

You go blindly into that good night! 

JayOzOne and HolyMoses like this

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

This is nuts. Can you imagine things if Clinton was president under the same circumstances and had the same legal entanglements?

If you would just list to one segment of Rush and Hannity (as I did on one of the worst news days for a President in US history) everything would be clear.  

Deep state

freedom of press

Pelosi power crazy

political motivation

If Mueller had just started with Assange, he would have evidence that Russia is not responsible for the hacked email. 

etc etc...

and my favorite: James Corsi professing his devout devotion to Christ to explain his refusal to cooperate and be compelled to tell the  lies that Mueller was demanding he tell.   Note,  presumably it was that without devotion to Christ that motivated is pounding and driving of the birther movement. 

37 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I didn’t know John Kerry was an English man! :lol:

OK, you should not of gone there with me. Because I think it is an integral l part of Kerry’s inability lity to connect with people. 

He actually came from far more modest means than George W. Bush.   I think he was kind of upper-middle-class trying to get to the next level. So his family sent him to private schools private colleges etc. In those circles,  he actually had to put on airs to fit in. Hence the affected accent and elitist Personna. 

W was set from the cradle. He was never questioned, he was never challenged, he was “made” so he never had to reach. he had to actually learn to relate down to people, which he did with devastating effectiveness.  

28 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

OK, you should not of gone there with me. Because I think it is an Intercal part of Kerry’s inability lity to connect with people. 

He actually came from far more modest means than George W. Bush.   I think he was kind of upper-middle-class trying to get to the next level. So his family sent him to private schools private colleges etc. In those circles,  he actually had to put on airs to fit in. Hence the affected accent and elitist Personna. 

W was set from the cradle. He was never questioned, he was never challenged, he was “made” so he never had to reach. he had to actually learn to relate down to people, which he did with devastating effectiveness.  

That, my friend, sums up the leadership of the Democratic party to me! It's like they have no ability AT ALL to relate to the common person in common language or thought process.

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That, my friend, sums up the leadership of the Democratic party to me! It's like they have no ability AT ALL to relate to the common person in common language or thought process.

Some do....Obama, Claire McKaskill, certainly Bill Clinton.  

New faces Beto O’Route, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.   

Obama and Clinton were also brilliant....really brilliant, which made their ability to connect and articulate their message to their broader audience that much more impressive. 

Poor Hillary had a problem related to Kerry’s.  She emery at a time when women who were not “serious” would not be taken seriously.  She had to keep the game face on perpetually, which made her completely unrelatable. 

thofin21 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

10 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Some do....Obama, Claire McKaskill, certainly Bill Clinton.  

New faces Beto O’Route, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.   

Obama and Clinton were also brilliant....really brilliant, which made their ability to connect and articulate their message to their broader audience that much more impressive. 

Poor Hillary had a problem related to Kerry’s.  She emery at a time when women who were not “serious” would not be taken seriously.  She had to keep the game face on perpetually, which made her completely unrelatable. 

Spot on! That's why I said the "leadership" not the whole party is that way. I don't even think of McKaskill as a Dem. 

The new crop is getting right to the point that an average everyday working person can relate to.

And by the way... I went to a Private School for College so not sure what you tryin' to say about us! B)

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Spot on! That's why I said the "leadership" not the whole party is that way. I don't even think of McKaskill as a Dem. 

The new crop is getting right to the point that an average everyday working person can relate to.

And by the way... I went to a Private School for College so not sure what you tryin' to say about us! B)

So did I. Grade school, prep school, undergrad, Law school.    It’s been 27 years and I am still trying to wipe the arrogant out of my character. 

Putting this here for posterity.

According to Manuel Roig-Francis (WP)  during extensive interviews Stone talked about  “all these late night  phone calls that  Trump wouldn make to Roger stone, they would appear on his phone as coming in from an “unknown caller....”

It doesn’t really matter what he said after that because that indicates, once again, that Donald Trump Junior has absolutely perjured himself in his testimony to congress when he says he doesn’t know who the phone call he received in the middle of the Trump Tower meeting timeline was from and he did not know if his father used a blocked number. 

I will be greatly disappointed if Jr. doesn’t get indicted. 

falconsd56 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

On 1/25/2019 at 8:54 AM, big_dog said:

The more that throw their hat in the ring gives Americans the wider choice to pick the most qualified. Unlike the way your POTUS got in. Don't get me started on those ways. Oh what the heck

181001_r32888.jpg

He beat out 16 other qualified candidates. Do you even follow politics? 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Probably because she isn't in high school.

I don't find her dangerous because I don't take her seriously, nor will a lot of other level-headed people.  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't find her dangerous because I don't take her seriously, nor will a lot of other level-headed people.  

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Spinning so hard their brains flew out.

I'm glad we're getting people paid. Bottom line is the Dems are not doing this 3 week thing in good faith, trust me. They'll do the same thing they did to Reagan, nothing will be resolved in three weeks when nothing has been done in 40 years.  In three weeks he will have to declare a national emergency. I would get out in front of this when he declares and have a conservative filed in a district that his declaration is illegal do it can go to a conservative district court can hear the case. If they don't someone will file for the 9th circuit. 

It will be upheld in a conservative court and the barrier will be started.  Cut the Dems off at the pass.