Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

127,890 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Can I just take a second to say... Holder 2020

Abandon all hope. Nobody has a chance but the Cretin From the Orange Lagoon.

26 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I hate that a sitting US senator whined about the NFC championship on behalf of his constituents today and we didn't really get time to enjoy it

What someone needs to do is make a video package of all the time the Saints got b******* calls in their favor over the last 10 years or so... I mean there are so many that you was from they could go pretty recent with the Steelers game this year, they can go back to the Falcons game last year.. or they really can pick any random Falcons game and they will see their Dbs getting away with freaking murder. Or the time that they literally made up a rule to avoid awarding the Falcons a safety.

They could go back to the 2009 NFC Championship game with the Minnesota Vikings and replay the 4-5 horribly missed calls that went against the Vikings.... just to show them just how full of s*** that they really are

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

On 1/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

Nunberg is a hoot, going after Caputo after Caputo goes after Corsi because Corsi threw shade at Stone. I wasn't sure if this would be worth watching, but it was. Roger Stone is probably ******. Hopefully.

this **** ain't hard to predict

HolyMoses likes this

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 0:08 AM, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

this **** ain't hard to predict

As Mueller climbs the ladder into the White House.  There has to be some sleepless nights by a few wondering when the FBI knocks on their door before breakfast.  :munch:

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

10 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He and Corsi admitted that they fabricated the Seth Rich thing as a cover for their communications with Wikileaks.  He admitted that he intentionally lied about their son.

I hope that’s carved into their gravestones. 

HolyMoses and Leon Troutsky like this

55 minutes ago, lostone said:

The fact that Germany and France are giving Maduro and ultimatum to hold an election or else they'll back Guaido tells the tale of how successful this coup attempt was.

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Abandon all hope. Nobody has a chance but the Cretin From the Orange Lagoon.

“How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?” -GOP 2020

0:37

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and JayOzOne like this