Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

If there's one thing that might make Stone ever turn on Trump it might be the administration and Fox news talking about what an unimportant pissant he was

Big_Dog and mdrake34 like this

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Where are the MAGA defenders telling us how Trump didn’t really cave?

. Trump's legacy will be that he is the biggest wimp in the history of Presidents.

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Never in a million years would I have thought Pelosi of all people would be the answer to the *Trump easily wiggles his way put of jam* tweet :shrug:

thofin21 likes this

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Never in a million years would I have thought Pelosi of all people would be the answer to the *Trump easily wiggles his way put of jam* tweet :shrug:

Pelosi seen  through Trump. Trump is like that bully is high school who always talked like he was so tough but when some one stands up to them you realize they are really world's biggest wimp.

thofin21 likes this

8 minutes ago, Brehus said:

Pelosi seen  through Trump. Trump is like that bully is high school who always talked like he was so tough but when some one stands up to them you realize they are really world's biggest wimp.

We saw how wimpy he was when he sent others to fire people.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Sensitive Sally is not liking his optics 

Now explain why there was a shutdown in the first place, oh Galaxy Brain POTUS!

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Truly amazing how he lost a fight to Pelosi and Schumer.

Now you know why they were so afraid of Pelosi and made her the boogie woman. It was always just a matter of whether Schumer could hold his water and let her do the heavy lifting.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Truly amazing how he lost a fight to Pelosi and Schumer.

I think he was playing to his base and it blew up in his face if the wall was an emergency they would have passed funding when the GOP held the majority.

just like how the GOP keep passing bills to repeal Obamacare knowing Obama would veto it but when they got the majority they couldn't repeal it.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Now you know why they were so afraid of Pelosi and made her the boogie woman. It was always just a matter of whether Schumer could hold his water and let her do the heavy lifting.

I'm mostly amazed that they didn't give in, though I assume that was almost entirely Pelosi since Schumer is... Schumer.

Seems like the threat of massive strikes was what finally broke the GOP though.

48 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Sensitive Sally is not liking his optics 

Strong men authoritarian types are dangerous because people will submit to his authority, strength, and leadership even if they question the judgment.  

A strong man who gets made to look weak and ineffective ends up just being another pathetic chump.  

Trump is getting close to that point if he’s not there already.  

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Brehus like this

8 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Oh, I think the fact that political reality applies to Trump was shown much earlier than that when his approval ratings tanked at the start of his presidency.  And the November elections should have proven the point beyond doubt.  

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

It never ends the way you expect it. Probably going to be that way for the long haul.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this