Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,808 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

You get this fixed? Same thing happened to me last winter. It was on my side of the meter too. It's a $15 fix. Just dig it up where the leak is, cut out the cracked pipe, and replace it. You'll have to buy pvc glue and cleaner, and a small piece of pipe, and the couplings for the ends.

I did. I do some work with the plumber so I got it done relatively cheap. 

7 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Just catching up with the news. All I can say is

tenor.gif?itemid=12400026

Didn't think I'd get to use this one twice in one day but it just works perfectly.... again. 

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Also worth noting that Abrams was heavily tied to Iran-Contra and pardoned by HW.

if only we had a universal constitution to uphold

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Looks like this coup attempt is going to fizzle out.

Hopefully the people of Venezuela will have better luck on their own without us blatantly trying to set up a puppet government.

A government shut down over a month and a half with a president seemingly always a hair away from serious criminal liability bordering on treason. ..yep this was an awesome time to try to swing our **** around :rolleyes:

Almost assuredly we just made things more difficult on the opposition or really any opposition Maduro may ever face,  any challenge get will now have the stink of American intervention now

Just now, AF89 said:

A government shut down over a month and a half with a president seemingly always a hair away from serious criminal liability bordering on treason. ..yep this was an awesome time to try to swing our **** around :rolleyes:

Almost assuredly we just made things more difficult on the opposition or really any opposition Maduro may ever face,  aby challah get will now have the stink of American intervention now

Seems like they got the chief of the presidential guard (or whatever they call them) and assumed his unit and enough of the military would defect to pull off a coup... Then neither happened. Now we're just sort of setting up a separate government in Washington even though they don't really have a power base in their own country while the guy who just declared himself president hides in the Colombian embassy.

You can tell Rubio took the lead on this one.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Idiot...the sex slaves beneath the trapdoor under the crazy taxi arcade get burnt to death as well

17 minutes ago, lostone said:

This can’t be reality 

Aw yeah this is what 2019's gonna look like. Alt-right adjacent turning on Trump and courting whatever bits of the left go for that new grift.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

28 minutes ago, lostone said:

This can’t be reality 

My bad, was Roger Stone shot for being slow to show his hands? Does anybody believe that when they took him into custody, they first planted his face into the floor and when he reflexively struggled, tasered him 10 times or kicked him in the face for "resisting"? I saw him smugly talking on the news, so I know he's not dead.

**** Mike Cernobitch and everybody who thinks like him.

29 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

My bad, was Roger Stone shot for being slow to show his hands? Does anybody believe that when they took him into custody, they first planted his face into the floor and when he reflexively struggled, tasered him 10 times or kicked him in the face for "resisting"? I saw him smugly talking on the news, so I know he's not dead.

**** Mike Cernobitch and everybody who thinks like him.

edit oh wait I am confusing Mike Cernovitch and Bumble Jack, they all look the same to me

Edited by ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒