Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,373 posts in this topic

I'm voting for whoever is running against Trump. That said, we aren't at that point yet. And Rhetoric like "I'm not voting for a cop" is perfectly acceptable. When they tell us, "But I'm not voting for one in the general either," we just have to remind ourselves that, Yes, they will.

MAD597 and HolyMoses like this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I know your counterpoint will be that what South Korea is accomplishing is all that matters, but they keep finding new missle developments, so I don’t know how hot of a job they’re doing. 

Meanwhile, the most powerful man on the planet let a fledging dictator have an equal seat at the table and legitimized him. 

7cnVucI.gif

Also the North Koreans learned a lesson from Libya on what giving up your weapons of mass destruction gets you.

lostone and defcon4 like this

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Also the North Koreans learned a lesson from Libya on what giving up your weapons of mass destruction gets you.

That's why most here thought it wasn't going to do any good.  He knew better than to sign his own death warrant.

48 minutes ago, big_dog said:

I'm going to start a 'go-fund-me' account to help  @WhenFalconsWin get a lobotomy to see how many worms are crawly around.

Image result for worm brain gifs

If I got one I'd then be on equal grounds with you at Squirrely Bob... "If true"

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm sick, brose. I think I caught a C Diff infection from work. Running a fever and got a fire hose coming out of both ends.:sadwave:

u-g-F5TYCC0.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

Buy a gallon of Gatorade, some Maalox and Preparation H and hold on for dear life.

In the aftermath of New Orleans' 26-23 loss to the Rams on Sunday, one fan decided to start a petition and that petition has one goal: To get the NFL to schedule a rematch between the Saints and the Rams, with the winner going to Super Bowl LIII to face the Patriots.  :lol:

I saw a tweet saturday that equated the pro life movement to reproductive slavery.  Are the shackles made out of the tiny little bones of murdered fetuses? 

Just now, mdrake34 said:

I saw a tweet saturday that equated the pro life movement to reproductive slavery.  Are the shackles made out of the tiny little bones of murdered fetuses? 

Is this a Worzone parody post?

10 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Boo this woman!!

Elizabeth Warren used to be registered as a Republican until 1995, which means she likely voted for George HW Bush.

:flush:

10 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m getting really tired of hearing people support these centrists like Bernie “Voted Against the Brady Bill” Sanders and Elizabeth “Voted for HW Bush” Warren.  We need a true progressive candidate for the Democratic Party, not some centrist sell-out like Warren or Sanders!

this gimmick definitely has the legs to last for months, keep it up

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Is this a Worzone parody post?

No, I was just taken aback by that particular tweet.

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You are such a Shapirophile...

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Purity for thee, not for me.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

As I said, purity for thee, not for me.  

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Purity for thee, not for me.

I remember WFW used to have catchphrase taglines. I guess it's true that sometimes we become what we hate. 

54 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

My main point about the purity stuff is really about looking for a candidate that can govern the nation, which I view as far more important than specific policies.  

I would rather have a candidate that has experience governing effectively than a candidate that I agree with across all the policy areas.  I don’t agree with Hickenlooper on some things, either.  But between him and Beto O’Rourke, Hickenlooper is far more qualified to govern the country because of is success in Colorado.  

If you can find someone with similar governing experience and who is better across the issues (who can also win the election) then I’m all ears.  My fear is that Democrats will go for the flashy names/personalities and overlook the far more important part of being president, which is knowing how to govern.  

i remember when the most qualified presidential candidate in american history lost to the dumbest 

♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ likes this