Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,140 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

She's finished now.

I'm really surprised they haven't parlayed it into one of the tried and true o-bama nicknames.

Member how he was the most leftist marxist world leader of all time

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

Fake news; no illegality; poor people can eat **** is like their House words (the crest would be a gas light)

BTW, I had a little exchange with snake on Facebook the other day. 

He’s gotten worse.  

S. T. G. 

So water line update. 

My non plumbing *** is using deductive reasoning here. I completely drained the lines by shutting off the valve at the street and running all cold water out of the lines, and then I turned it back on. I could see water literally leaking out in the meter, on my side unfortunately, but the water meter filled up in sixty seconds. I think/hope it is just the bit of pipe that's exposed in the meter that froze and cracked . It's literally the difference between a $250 fix or a $3500 fix. 

I say all this to say if I come on here tomorrow ripping leftists, centrists, and Trump supporters........ You'll know why. 

2 hours ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

FTR, this guy is Gen X right?

PAUL_RYAN.jpg

and this guy, too, right?

b6916859-0175-4de6-aa2d-f219a5c62024.png

aaaaand this guy... ?

Devin-Nunes-Ag-Expo-750x400.jpg

Yes, my Generation has &uck ups in it like others too. What’s your point??? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah....that didn't take long

I still find it hard to believe that four or five black folks protesting, just out of the blue started yelling slurs at a couple of hundred of teenaged high school kids for no reason.

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The Dems under Pelosi's control says dayum the people identity politics full speed ahead 

And more 'R's are beginning to see the light of truth and are moving to her side.  :slick: