Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,536 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why don't the poors just buy more money?

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

“It doesn’t make sense to me.  They could just send their housekeepers to the food banks to pick up some shrimp and steaks for Surf and Turf Saturday.  What’s the big deal?”

3 minutes ago, Gaear Grimsrud said:

I like when people say things thinking it makes them look nice but actually it just shows what out-of-touch un-empathetic dbags they are.

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Ew. That's terrible. So essentially pick 7ish and a terrible contract in Plumlee? 

That's doodoo. 

Mine is so much better lol. They get 2 "future" starters, and a greater potential at Ja Morant, plus another random non lotto pick. 

The PH trade is highway robbery. Mine is at least fair lol. 

Outside of Zion and Ja Im not big on this draft(for stars), but the Grizz have a huge need for Ja who is a face of the franchise PG and we have a greater need for a bigger Draymond, who isn't a face of the franchise guy. 

The rest is just filler. The more I think, the more this needs to get done lol

I just can't see them wanting Baze or probably even Prince as future starters given that it looks like they're going to teardown.  The other with Plumlee would just be for salary, and Lin to flip for an asset (they could conceivably do that with Dedmon or Prince/Baze in yours, I guess).  But in that other scenario, we'd at least have to give up our pick instead of the Mavs, and likely sweeten in other ways.  I'd be for it though.  A big-four of JJJ/JC/TY/KH would be a dynamic young core.

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I have several family members caught up in this, I guarantee you they neither need to go to a food bank nor would they every have too.  I've got 4 extra bedrooms in the house, food, and I can pay their bills if need be until this mess is over.  

That is what family does, they help out when they have too.  I urge all those that can help out please do so. I've also been helping out non-family members...don't rely on your government, but that has been said by me plenty.

Door Gunner likes this

These hypocrites, tho'... Wonder when they'll be ready to provide ready to provide initial humanitarian assistance to the people of the Federal workforce as they struggle to cope with dire impacts of their country’s political and economic crisis caused by the illegitimate Trump regime?

mdrake34 likes this

13 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Not a big fan of H&O...but helping people is never out of touch.

And how did Gary Dell'Abate leave H&O for Howard Stern ?

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

These hypocrites, tho'... Wonder when they'll be ready to provide ready to provide initial humanitarian assistance to the people of the Federal workforce as they struggle to cope with dire impacts of their country’s political and economic crisis caused by the illegitimate Trump regime?

Between the "humanitarian crisis" at the border and this, they want to spend money for everyone except Joe Everyman American citizen. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not a big fan of H&O...but helping people is never out of touch.

And how did Gary Dell'Abate leave H&O for Howard Stern ?

It's out of touch to think that everybody has a family member who can help them out. It's out of touch to think that being furloughed is like a vacation. It's out of touch to suppose that the people who are about to lose their mortgages, be evicted from apartments and are turning to food banks to feed their families are doing it because they don't want to stay with you. And finally, it's out of touch to call anything a "shutdown" when the people are actually working but simply not being paid. That's not a shutdown. It's intentionally inflicting financial and emotional distress because the Very Good Brain behind the scheme has Very Bad Brain Damage.

How in **** is the government "shut down" when every week, more people are added to the essential list of employees and made to work without pay?

Statick, Tiny Attorney and lostone like this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Between the "humanitarian crisis" at the border and this, they want to spend money for everyone except Joe Everyman American citizen. 

They don't even want to pay people for working. How is it a "shutdown" if people are still doing the work? No logic to it and anybody everybody who suggests that it's a good means to any end is a fool.

21 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

So... basically they'll end the sanctions they placed on Venezuela.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've also been helping out non-family members...don't rely on your government, but that has been said by me plenty.

Lol.  Uh huh...

44 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Yep Trump supporters are nuts to freely admit their is "LITERALLY" nothing Trump could do to lose their support

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

No, we're working because some of us can't leave for other work because it goes against our contract to have other employment/moonlighting or can't jeopardize leaving our jobs and having it count against us as us quitting voluntarily.

These Conservative bastardos are finding news ways to spin lies. F'n lying *** pricks.

Big_Dog likes this