Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,811 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

LOL. Somebody tell Who Dat Nation they can Suck Dese Nuts.

F*** the saints/swampers/rat-faced-boy and this dumbarse car dealership owner

JayOzOne likes this

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

They can't violate our Constitution. The violators are the americans who let them wipe their ***** with the document.

I'm not mad at the foreigners, I'm mad at the Americans that aid and abet

JayOzOne likes this

2 hours ago, AF89 said:

I almost feel bad for the Saints fans who actually realize how much worse this is making it and how much derision and entertainment Atlanta is going to get from it.

Nope.....I love it.

It is shining a national spot light on  we as falcon fans have seen for years.......Saint fans are phucking stupid.

Between this.....the stupid lawsuit and the owners ridiculously whiny letter....the whole world can see just how idiotic they are.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and lostone like this

24 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Should be fun then

I would love to see her carry on an interview instead of just spouting off the far left talking points.  I'm looking forward to it. 

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would love to see her carry on an interview instead of just spouting off the far left talking points.  I'm looking forward to it. 

B*tch she creates the far left taking points :lol:

Door Gunner and jidady like this

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

Ahh.... so after watching this.... I understand why she scares the **** out of both sides. 

Well Trump kind of revealed that all the ******** norms that politicians "used to put value in" are actually ******** in 2019, about to be 2020... 20 years after the turn of the millennium...

So I'm thinking the Democratic nominee should not debate Trump if he's running in 2020. The debates are literally useless for turning out votes. They are a spectacle like a sports match with no official score. Both sides will say "their guy won." I say this after watching Hillary pretty well own Donnie in all three debates, but Trumper Dumpers were too deep in Don's drawers to see it.

2 hours ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

I'm not mad at the foreigners, I'm mad at the Americans that aid and abet

That is seriously the thing that ticks me off the most. I mean, I understand everybody has his price but there are so many who put money over their concern for protecting the country. That includes the Senators and congressmen who covered up for them. This country has changed on a fundamental level, thanks to *itch BcConnell, Paul Lyin' and the gang. Forget Trump. He is only doing what they let him get away with.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

15 minutes ago, ♒Sn4tteRBoxXeR♒ said:

So I'm thinking the Democratic nominee should not debate Trump if he's running in 2020. The debates are literally useless for turning out votes. They are a spectacle like a sports match with no official score. Both sides will say "their guy won." I say this after watching Hillary pretty well own Donnie in all three debates, but Trumper Dumpers were too deep in Don's drawers to see it.

Yeah. "Winning" for Trump is talking for an hour without actually managing to verbally rip off his base's skulls, filling them with K-Y and ******* them until they explode. They don't seek logic or policy or any reason to believe he will solve their problems. They just want to know that he's going to keep them one rung from the bottom of the social pecking order. Do unto others first.