Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

141,269 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Greta Van Fleet was just on SNL.

I don't know who that is and I haven't watched SNL in 15 years.

Atlanta strip club culture powers Atlanta rap and Atlanta rap is the definitive music of the place and time in which I reside. It's truly a glorious time to be alive, like hanging out at the hottest speakeasies during Prohibition or Haight-Ashbury in the Sixties, only with better weed and nicer *** 'n tiddies.

How Strip Clubs Influence Atlanta's Underground Rap Scene - The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/video/archive/2013/02/how-strip-clubs-influence-atlantas-underground-rap-scene/466314/

Watch Magic City | Inside the Atlanta Strip Club that Runs Hip Hop - GQ.com

https://video.gq.com/watch/magic-city-inside-the-atlanta-strip-club-that-runs-hip-hop-uncensored

In Atlanta, Where Hip-Hop Meets Strip Clubs - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/t-magazine/in-atlanta-where-hip-hop-meets-strip-clubs.html

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

CNN reporting that Mueller is looking into Trump campaign’s ties to the NRA.

That's logical.

Even a blind man could see the Russians sent a female into the Hall of the Conservative Ego to seek out who she could snag for Mother Russia's benefit.

Leon Troutsky and The Branch like this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

I haven't watched SNL in 15 years.

I haven't watched it in years either, I actually recorded the episode just for their performances, but they were on youtube the next day so I'm not watching an entire SNL episode if I don't have to.

Greta Van Fleet is a new rock group composed of three brothers, and a drummer, not a brother, who have a retro rock sound that's compared closely to Led Zeppelin, most notably the singer's voice.  A lot of people hate them for that, but I dig them and they're very young (early 20's) so there's plenty of time to develop their own sound.

1 hour ago, WOR said:

Boomers have been dog **** for decades and now their kids are the exact same brand of dog ****.... 

But it's the SJWs fault! 

So funny these racists just justify the existence of SJW's. Gee seems racism is alive and well so why everyone even brining up SJW's?

1 minute ago, jidady said:

NY Times says the shutdown could end for a few weeks.

:lol: Schumer going to reopen for a few weeks just so Trump can give a national speech ****ting all over the democrats, then close it back down. 

Big_Dog, AF89 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

People only become racist in a response to people pointing out racism, apparently.

Yea the narrative that the people fighting racism are worse than racism itself sounds pretty lame to me.

1 hour ago, WOR said:

You could tell sponge the sky is blue and he'd think youre calling him racist. 

It's strange. 

Yea he projects a bit to much on that subject, something is up

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

What caused it to bog down was because they kept adding amendments, at the behest of business interests, which added to the costs. At that point they couldn't rely on Medicaid expansion money anymore, as was the plan, and instead needed to add extra taxes to pay for it. Centrist legislators were not willing to do that which meant they couldn't get the votes which caused the implementation problems.

But, yeah, it's because progressives can't govern and why we need those super pragmatic moderates to do the job.

:lol:. What caused the high cost was the left's demand that it be free at the point of sale.  When you are giving everyone platinum level coverage, it is going to be expensive on the tax end. The original numbers were extremely optimistic and a lot of the Medicaid/ACA money they were hoping for was never going to materialize. 

Super popular  :lol:

In answer to the question, “Do you support or oppose moving Vermont to a single-payer health care system?” respondents were pretty much split.

Forty percent expressed support, while 39 percent were opposed. The percentages are weighted to extrapolate the sample to represent all registered voters in the state. The margin of error is plus or minus 4 percent.

https://vtdigger.org/2014/04/23/vtdiggercastleton-poll-21-percent-seem-confused-term-single-payer/

The true way forward to a UHC program is Medicare for America. 

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

If he could bring down Trump AND the NRA he'd be doing society a huge service.

Yeah this isn't a "liberal" Qanon or anything

Serge likes this

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

:lol:. What caused the high cost was the left's demand that it be free at the point of sale.  When you are giving everyone platinum level coverage, it is going to be expensive on the tax end. The original numbers were extremely optimistic and a lot of the Medicaid/ACA money they were hoping for was never going to materialize. 

Super popular  :lol:

https://vtdigger.org/2014/04/23/vtdiggercastleton-poll-21-percent-seem-confused-term-single-payer/

The true way forward to a UHC program is Medicare for America. 

1. That is one of the most poorly formatted sites I have gone to in a while. JFC

2. http://www.cornellpolicyreview.com/rise-fall-vermonts-single-payer-plan/

kn.gif

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Yeah this isn't a "liberal" Qanon or anything

Mueller has proof that Trump is a traitor beholden to a foreign power and he’s totally going to jail but Mueller is gonna keep letting him be the leader of the free world just a liiittle while longer.

Serge likes this

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Mueller has proof that Trump is a traitor beholden to a foreign power and he’s totally going to jail but Mueller is gonna keep letting him be the leader of the free world just a liiittle while longer.

Um the government is shut down, so there's no Marshall of the Senate to carry out the summary execution. ...yeah think before you speak

1 hour ago, Gaear Grimsrud said:

It has no keytar, but I think we can all agree that this is the best music video of all time:

:golfclap:

We got high my freshman year and pulled this up on YouTube.  Steve Perry singing right at this woman's face was really gawdam funny 

Jerry Lundegaard likes this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Um the government is shut down, so there's no Marshall of the Senate to carry out the summary execution. ...yeah think before you speak

The furloughed Marshal of the Senate is donating plasma to make ends meat, he can't spill any blood right now.

Jerry Lundegaard and AF89 like this

I’ve mentioned before the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center is located in my home county and I have to see those guys all the time when I’m out and about. Would it be wrong of me to taunt them about their current status?

nf19a7s573121.jpg

mfaulk57158 likes this